Making you mine❤️| Chapter 12

Recap: You were about to turn around to see but Mitsuri grabbed your shoulder causing you to grab your attention and she said "I'm gonna leave but you stay here, I'll be in my room!" She said as she left and you again were about to turn around but was disturbed by dark maroon hair on your shoulder as you felt a warm kiss on your neck and a dark chuckle. "You alright sweetheart?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•🌸•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You felt a shiver down your spine and Yoriichi felt it. "Aww, your cold?" He wrapped his strong arms around you feeling his hard buff chest behind you. He kissed your neck once more "let me warm you up then darling~" he said as he carried you bridal style and walked out the pool as his long maroon hair was already wet and left a trail of water when he got out. You shivered once again from being exposed from the cold night air. He gently put you in the hot jacuzzi and he sat in front of you in the opposite side of the jacuzzi and patted his lap "come here and sit on my lap Darling" he said in a seductive way. You gulped as your heart was thumping. 'What got him to act this way?' You thought to yourself as you swam to Yoriichi and sat on his lap. "Such a good girl" he said making you face him and his chest was facing yours. He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear (Author-Chan: so sorry to the short haired readers!). "You're beautiful you know that?" He said warmly smiling at you. You stood silent before he took your lips and kissed you deeply. You were caught by surprise.

(Author-Chan: BTW this is what Mitsuri looks like)

Mitsuri's POV
I look out the window to check on Y/n and the boss and I began to smile as I quickly shut the curtains to my window and squeal like a fangirl. "Something wrong babe?" My boyfriend Iguro asked. "No nothing at all!!" I said excitedly. "Then what got you so happy?" He asked. "Y/n and Yoriichi are so cute together I ship them!!" I shouted. I'm surprised my boyfriend can handle my yelling. "Oh ok..." he said in a bored like tone. "Iguro I know you want to tell me something." I said to him seriously he turned towards me as his Medium length hair swooshed over his face as he did. "The boss has another meeting though me, Kyōjurō and Tengen are gonna be their to protect Y/n and we are going to a different location" he explained in a monotone way. "What's the meeting about this time?" I asked tilting my head slightly. He sighed before talking "Another meeting with the Twelve Kizuki" he responded. "Ok take care of Y/n" I said. "Tell me what's wrong babe" he told me, I guess he knew something was wrong.

The meeting is tomorrow.