Bad romance| Chapter 11

Recap: You and Mitsuri heard two male voices and it was Kokushibo (Author-Chan: should I call him by his real name "Michikatsu" since he is human?) it was Kokushibou and Yoriichi. They were sitting at some of the chairs talking but you couldn't care less about what they were talking about. "I guess we'll go for a late night swim" Mitsuri said as she faced at you with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•🌸•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mitsuri grabbed you hand and ran to the pool ready to do a cannonball. "NO NO WAIT MITSURI IM NOT-" before you finished your sentence, you were dunked in the water and water was in your nostrils and eyes and you forcefully let go of Mitsuri's grasp and swam up causing you to gasp for air and coughed up water at the edge of the pool and you put your arms on it to help you up. You then see Michikatsu laugh at you "Having fun Y/n?" He said jokingly obviously making fun of you "didn't you left your wife and kids 'Cause you were a wussy?" Mitsuri shot back at him and Michikatsu Clenched his fist and teeth in anger. Mitsuri then switched her gaze to you as she softened and had a worried like gaze. "Hey sorry about that Y/n, I got too excited especially since I finally met someone new like you." She said softly smiling at you (Author-Chan: AGHHHHH WHY IS SHE SO PERFECT?!?!😫) "it's no worries Mitsuri" you said as you stuck your pinky in your ear twisting it in different directions while tightly shutting your left eye until your ear was unclogged. You and Mitsuri were calmly swimming in the pool and you saw Mitsuri put her legs together and began to swim like a mermaid which left you in awe.

You swam around normally but you were unaware of a certain Tsugikuni twin staring at the show you were putting in the pool with your swimming skills. "I'm gonna get something Michi, I'll be right back." He said getting up from his seat putting his hands on his pockets and walking back inside as his shoes were making light tapping noises. Michikatsu harshly glared at the nickname his younger brother always gave him but he merely scoffed and rolled his eyes at him and continued to gaze at the sky.

Your POV
I was having fun with Mitsuri as she was teaching me new swimming tricks and I manage to nail some of them but was having trouble on some of them but she tried her best to help which I appreciate. 'I consider her a friend along with Shinobu' you thought to yourself smiling. You then heard a small gasp from Mitsuri you quickly stopped what you were doing and looked at her concerned and curious. "What?" You said then Mitsuri's face changes to a smile as she looked at the tall figure behind you and she looked back at you. You were about to turn around to see but Mitsuri grabbed your shoulder causing you to grab your attention and she said "I'm gonna leave but you stay here, I'll be in my room!" She said as she left and you again were about to turn around but was disturbed by dark maroon hair on your shoulder as you felt a warm kiss on your neck and a dark chuckle. "You alright sweetheart?"

It was Yoriichi.