Unwanted visitors| Chapter 6

"TAKE HER TO SAFETY!!" Yoriichi yelled at Kyōjurō which he quickly responded as he hopped to your side and took you away from the fight. "Oh no you don't!" The demon from earlier with white skin and blue stripes chased after the both of you. He knocked down Kyōjurō which knocked you out of his hands. "I won't let you two go that easy!" He said. He had blood dripping a bit on his forehead, and his suit was loose exposing his chest which was still white skin accompanied with blue stripes. (Author Chan: Whatcha looking at Y/n? 👀)

Kyōjurō got up and wiped the blood off of the corner of his mouth. "Stay near me Y/n" he said as he fought with the demon. The demon had amazing martial arts and Kyōjurō had impressive swordsmanship. "Messing with us isnt very flamboyant!" A man said as he appeared behind the demon and attacked him using 2 swords that were attached on his back.

 "Messing with us isnt very flamboyant!" A man said as he appeared behind the demon and attacked him using 2 swords that were attached on his back

The fight was easier since Tengen joined in. Soon Akaza was tired and defeated but was teleported away with a sound. 'Plung!' "Where has he gone to?" Tengen said looking for his surroundings. "Muzan has taken him back to their place, I don't know where though." Kyōjurō answered. 'Clash!' 'Crash!!'

"Lets help the boss!" Tengen suggested as he took off running. Kyōjurō carried you on his back. "Are you comfortable Y/n?" "Yes." "Good let's go!" He then went to the same way that Tengen went, as he saw Muzan and Yorichii fighting, shattered glass everywhere as Yoriichi and Muzan had guns in hand pointing at each other, with death stares. "You traitor." Muzan said angrily. "You're one to talk." Yoriichi said in His scary deep monotone voice. The scene itself gave you goosebumps. Tengen got closer to Kyōjurō until he was next to him and whispered "ummm do we help boss?" "Not until he says so" Kyōjurō responded.

~Yoriichi vs Muzan fight~
Muzan looked at an opening and he looked at Yoriichi with a smirk as he used Brass knuckles to attack him but Yoriichi was quick to react and grabbed Muzan's wrist. Turned him around, put his hands behind his back and pinned him on the floor. "Go ahead try something" Yoriichi had a threatening glare at him. Muzan gave a weak chuckle "until next time Yoriichi, that girl of yours will be mine~" 'Plung!' He is gone.

He sighed, his gazed soften then looked at Tengen and Kyōjurō with you on his back. "Please clean this mess." He said as he got dusted off his suit. "Oh and Kyōjurō can you please teach Y/n to fight, I don't want Muzan to take her." He said before completely leaving. "Yes, of course sir." Kyōjurō responded. "Thank you." He responded back.

It's your night with Kyōjurō.