First friend |Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•🌸•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up and remembered it's your day with Shinobu, that girl that was teasing Giyuu that day and to be honest you're kinda glad she did since Giyuu nonstop teased you and she put him in his place

Knock. Knock.

"Moshi, Moshi~ (Y/n) are you here?" A familiar voice said on the other side of the door. "Shinobu?" you said as you walked up to the door pressing your ear to the door. "Yes (Y/n), I'm here to pick you up!" "Alright hold up let me get ready!" You hurried up and packed up your clothes since it was the only thing that belonged to you since you were kidnapped here; Though it wasn't boring since Giyuu let you borrow his TV which literally has everything: Hulu, Netflix, Disney+ and so on! So you always had something to watch and some times a woman would come in and give you meals every now and then and if you were asleep she would leave it on a nearby table. After packing the last bits of your clothes you swung the door open greeted by none other than Shinobu. "Are you ready
(Y/n)?" She asked in her kind tone of voice. "Yes!" You said as you got your backpack. "We'll be on our way then" she said as she walked to her room expecting you to trail behind her but she was a little too fast for you. Jeez she walks fast! As if she read your mind she slowed down her speed, you took this opportunity and ran next to her. As you quietly gasped for air and Shinobu noticed and giggled "Not much stamina, (Y/n)?" She turned her head towards you but still had her back toward you, you could even hear the teasing in her voice. "Don't tell me you're gonna tease me like Giyuu!" You said slightly annoyed, having one eye tightly closed and you rubbed the back of your neck since you slept wrong last night. "No I won't (Y/n) I promise!" But her smile says otherwise. Oh hell no it's too early to deal with this shit. You thought showing an annoyed face and Shinobu noticed and she giggled quietly at your behavior. "My, My don't doubt me Y/n, that's quite rude~!" She teased. You stood silent since you didn't want her to tease you more. It took quite a while but you made it to Shinobu's room. "Welcome to my room (Y/n)!" She cheered happily. The room was neatly cleaned the wall was painted a creamy white and the floor was a hard dark wood texture, Lavender scent filled the room, the bed was white soft silky sheets. "Make yourself comfortable!" She softly smiles at you. "Okay, Thanks Shinobu-San!" You replied and collapsed on the bed and let your body sunk on the bed. "I have to go an a small mission I'll shower right after if you care to join me (Y/n)- Chan~" she said before disappearing in a flash. You're face flushed in a red tone A SHOWER WITH SHINOBU?! You screamed in your head. She better not be teasing me you scoffed at yourself as you lifted yourself from the bed as your legs were dangling on the edge of the bed and your butt still sank in the bed, lost in thoughts. It's really quiet without Shinobu... you thought. After a while of thinking you plopped back on the bed and slept in hopes of waking up when Shinobu comes back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•🌸•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up and Shinobu was still no where in sight, and it was dark you can barely see anything, you swing your hands in front of you like a zombie to feel out where you're going and you feel a light switch and you flicked it on. You sighed in relief as the light returned in Shinobu's room. When is Shinobu coming back...? You asked yourself in your head. You decided to get some clothes since Shinobu mentioned you're gonna shower with her as if on queue, she showed up but she's covered in blood? "Shinobu-San! Are you okay?!" You panicked a bit. "Ara Ara~ apologies (Y/n)-Chan I had some unfinished business" she replied trying to calm (Y/n) down. "(Y/n)" "yes?" "Are you ready for the shower?" She asked unfazed by the question. "Y-yea" you said embarrassed. "Good! Now let's go!" Shinobu said as she grabbed a few towels for you and her. She grabbed your hand and ran to the bathroom and made her way to several halls then went upstairs since her room was downstairs, she preferred it that way. You guys finally made it to the bathrooms and the showers were stunning!

"Oops I'm sorry (Y/n) but I forgot to bring the shampoo and conditioner would you mind bringing it to me? I'll get the shower in the temperature you want" Shinobu apologetically asked and you agreed so she told you where it was

"Oops I'm sorry (Y/n) but I forgot to bring the shampoo and conditioner would you mind bringing it to me? I'll get the shower in the temperature you want" Shinobu apologetically asked and you agreed so she told you where it was. Apparently it's somewhere in Giyuu's bathroom, so you made you're way there patiently the sound of the shower was relaxing. Hearing the water running and hitting the ground. You finally arrived as the door room said GIYUU'S SHOWER KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING You did as the sign said and knocked on the door. The door was made of glass with a wooden handle but you couldn't see anything since the glass was all fogged up from the heat of the water "excuse me, Giyuu, it's me (Y/n) I need help on finding Shinobu's shampoo and conditioner can you help?" You said not opening the door until an answer was told. All you heard was a "hm." But he ended up responded"You can come in (Y/n)" Giyuu responded. "Oh okay I'll come in then."

As soon as You walked in you immediately slammed the door "IM TERRIBLY SORRY GIYUU-SAN" You shouted embarrassed by the fact that you saw Giyuu

As soon as You walked in you immediately slammed the door "IM TERRIBLY SORRY GIYUU-SAN" You shouted embarrassed by the fact that you saw Giyuu. "What? Never seen a body before or something?" Giyuu asked slightly annoyed. "Why didn't you tell me you were changing" "there is no problem in seeing me changing plus I got my pants on anyway." He said in his monotone voice. "Just tell me where is the shampoo and conditioner is at so I can get it!" You shouted. "At the table near my shower" he answered. You then went through the door, passed by Giyuu, then grabbed the shampoo and conditioner. You then left without saying a word and Giyuu was done changing.

"H-here Shinobu-S-San!" You hand shook as you handed her the two containers

"H-here Shinobu-S-San!" You hand shook as you handed her the two containers. Before she took them she tilted her head in confusion. "(Y/n) are you alright?" "Y-Yes P-Please just don't a-ask!" You stuttered. Then you and Shinobu showered without looking at each other respecting each other's privacy. Then you wore you're PJ's and as you and Shinobu were about to arrive in her room and as you were about to plop on her bed and pass out all you heard was Shinobu calling you. "(Y/n)- Chan" Yoriichi wishes to be with you tomorrow as you're invited to an important dinner" she said with a smile. You grabbed a pillow and screamed and Shinobu laughed at your action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•🌸•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~