🍃 Wind Hashira🍃

⚠️This is a Smutt/Lemon fanfic
If you don't like that then please
Leave this Bonus chapter!⚠️
(this is a bonus chapter so it's not
Related to the plot)
(Mafia! Sanemi x Mafia! Reader)
(" yep because your a badass because I said so and you can't change that Reader-Chan!"- Author-Chan)

It was morning time and your boyfriend was on a small meeting with the boss and you barely woke up, you had a nice (Insert your temperature) shower and you put on (some formal clothes) and got yourself a cup of (Tea/Coffee/juice) with (Insert your favorite breakfast item) you finished up your meal and the maids took it away and you were about to go to your office to do the paperwork your boss needed but as you were on your way to your room which is a half office half room thing, you heard the door bust open very loudly, you knew who it was and you smiled brightly and walked to the front door to meet an annoyed Sanemi, his white hair was messier that Usual.

You ran to your boyfriend "Hey babe-" — "NOT NOW!" He growled angrily. You were unfazed since he is like this 24/7 and everyone was used to it as well as you too. You chuckled quite Mischievously which made Sanemi stop in his tracks since he was on his way to his room but that laugh mean't you were up to no good.
"Y/n."— "Yes?"— "what did you do?" He asked calmly but his stance was as stiff as a statue. "I did nothing babe!" You said in your normal tone. "Tell me!"— "Fine, just meet me in my room and I'll tell you." He groaned rather annoyingly he came back from a mission and you just HAD to torture him like this.

Soon he took a shower and walked in the room only for him to be pinned to the bed by Y/n "ugh! What was that for?!" He asked angrily. "That's for treating me badly~!" You giggled as you saw him beneath you.

Sanemi pov
What is Y/n doing?! This girl has a lot of nerve...
I tried to get out of her grasp only for her to tighten her grip "L-Let me go! I just showered!" He exclaimed "and~?" Y/n said seductively. At this moment Sanemi realized he has no way out. Y/n then had a belt that she took from my closet and then tied it to my wrists. "What the hell?!" He said confused. She then tied it to the head board of the bed. She then had a dog collar in her hands with a leash. "Y-Y/n...?" He said confusingly and almost in a whimper. "Yes?" She responded, but Sanemi was quiet. Y/n Smirked, "oh you're so cute when your quiet~" Y/n Chuckled evilly. When she attached the collar around my neck Y/n Tugged it. I grunted in respond to the Harsh tug. She then took off my pants and boxers and my cock sprung free, already leaking a bit of precum. "Oh so you like this huh~?" She then gave a small lick on the tip making me shiver and I let out a small groan.  "Y-Y/n quit teasing me!" I accidentally moaned out. She then left my cock all alone even though it was begging for attention. "Why should I stop?" She said as she took off her clothes and throwing them to the side. My Cock was throbbing as drool fell to the side of my mouth. "You can't just do this to me!" I panted out. "I can and will, you little bitch~!" Y/n said to me and I was surprised she had the courage to say that to me. She then slipped two fingers in her pussy and moaned on purpose to tease me. I tried to look away but she used her other hand to grab my face so she knows I was looking at her. I then thrusted in hopes to get some type of friction but no hope. "Fucccckkkk Y/N! PLEASE!!" I screamed out. "I don't know Sanemi should I let you~?" She said with a smile as she took out her fingers and shoved them in my mouth forcing me to like them clean. "Please Please pleasssee." I Whispered and it was barely above a whisper. "Hmmm, fine."—- "r-really?"— "No." she chuckled again. She then swirled her tongue around my cock making my whole body twitch and I gasped in surprised almost cumming already. Y/n was breaking my pride, I didn't want it to break but she did. "You want me?"— "y-yes!" I stuttered like an idiot and I was desperate. "Beg." Was all she said. I then threw my head back and desperately and loudly screamed out. "Y/N! PLEASE I NEED YOU I WONT TREAT YOU BADLY ANYMORE JUST FUCK ME ALREADYYYY!" I half screamed and moaned out as tears were threatening to spill. "Good boy~!" She said as she took off the rest of my shirt off. She then went on top of me and made me enter her making me choke on a moan. "Feel better~?" She said as she lifted her self up slowly only for her to slam herself back down. "Come on use your words big boy~!" It was so pleasurable that I couldn't say anything but using my remaining strength I finally said something. "Y-yes." I said. She continued to bounce on my member and went on several rounds making me scream and moan in pleasure. "OH FUCK~!!" I moaned out on the last orgasms. "Will you behave now~?" —"Y-Yes..."  — "nuh uh, you know what to call me~" I gulped before saying it "Y-Yes mommy" I said shyly. "Good boy~"

Bonus

I was walking back to my room after doing THAT with my girlfriend Y/n only until I heard someone laughing there ass off in the lounge room so I went to go check it out.
It was Tengen.

Tengen: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SANEMI WAS THAT YOU?! HAHAHAHA!!!

Kyōjurō: Tengen you shouldn't make fun of Sanemi-San!

Tengen then mockingly said the things he heard Sanemi yell out and continued laughing his ass off. He was probably crying while laughing because of how hard he was laughing at.