Training with Kyojuro| Chapter 7

That was a very eventful night, with the attacks and everything, at least Kyōjurō was there to help.

Kyōjurō was asleep but he was asleep on his couch.

You grabbed a pillow and slipped it under his head to make him more comfortable but you accidentally woke him up

You grabbed a pillow and slipped it under his head to make him more comfortable but you accidentally woke him up. "Y-Y/n?" He said in his sleepy voice as he slowly wakes up. "Oh I'm sorry Kyōjurō I just wanted to make you more comfortable." You apologized to him. "No no I'm okay Y/n!" He reassured and he winced in pain as his neck was hurting for sleeping wrong. "By the way why did you sleep on the couch?" "I wanted you to take the bed and I didn't want to make you uncomfortable!" He exclaimed. "Anyways get yourself ready! Because your gonna work out like you've never had in your life" he said as he let out a loud hearty laugh.

He was quite loud, cheerful and nice but you didn't mind.

"Come on Y/n!" He tried to encourage you. You huffed as you were getting tired and was sweating like a whole damn Pacific Ocean. "We need you to exercise  to be able to train you!" He shouted. "I'm trying" you said hearing up from the workout, you were too tired to yell. You were getting sore every minute of this workout. You then moved to jumping jacks, push ups, planks, squats and many more. You collapsed on the floor feeling like you were gonna die but Kyōjurō then looked down on you bending half of his body to look at you. "Hey Y/n! We're almost done so you can't stop now!" "Pleeeaaassseeee I don't wanna continue!" You begged. Kyōjurō chuckled "I'm sorry Y/n we still have to continue but trust me! You'll feel like a new person once your done with your workout!" He said cheerfully and gave you a nice smile.

Luckily with enough begging Kyōjurō finally let you have a small break before continuing. You grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it down like nothing since you were thirsty as hell. You could've sworn you saw the fan demon leaning on a tree a few moments ago. "Is something wrong Y/n?" Kyōjurō asked worriedly. "N-no" you then moved your gaze back at the tree and see nothing. "You sure? You seem to be seeing something." He asked again. "Yea I'm perfectly okay" you reassured him. "Can I go see Yoriichi soon?" You asked. Kyōjurō's eyes widen and his eyebrows perked up. "You... wanna see the boss..?" He asked. "Yea." "Oh well... we'll try because yorii- the boss is a busy man." "Okay!"
Soon you continued the painful workout but managed to get through it. Kyōjurō showered you with compliments when you finished. "You did it Y/n, I'm so proud of you!" He said. You blushed at his compliments.

Then after the workout, you grab your clothes from rengoku's room then headed straight to the showers. You put on (F/o Favorite outfit) and then Kyōjurō was there waiting for you like the gentleman he is.

You both walked to Yoriichi's office. "Hello sir, Y/n Wishes to speak with you." Kyōjurō said before bowing. You looked at Yoriichi and there was someone next to him. He looked like Yoriichi except he had two scars, one on his forehead and one on his neck. "I'll be with you in a moment Y/n, I'm speaking with my brother." He said calmly before proceeding the conversation with his brother. (Should kokushibo be human or a demon?)

  (Should kokushibo be human or a demon?)