Becoming flamboyant with tengen| Chapter 9

"Flamboyant?" You questioned. "Yes, flamboyant you really need taste in fashion so let me help!" "Aye!" You shouted at him and he merely gave a smirk. You just scoffed angrily and made your way next to kyojuro

~kyojuro's POV~
I noticed y/n got closed to me and I smiled because I have a sense that y/n trusts me. "Why so scared of me y/n?" Tengen asked. I was a bit annoyed on how he couldn't know. Y/n was about to speak but I interrupted her. "Tengen, just leave her alone and let her wear what she wants." I replied sternly. "What's wrong? I'm just trying to get a better style of clothes for her." Tengen said slightly annoyed. "And that's the problem, just let her be." That was the end of the discussion between Tengen and kyojuro. "Thank you." Y/n said thankfully. "No problem y/n, he shouldn't treat you that way." I said quietly so only Y/n can hear.

~back to you~
Me,Tengen and Kyojuro were in a limo and Tengen was driving, the drive was quiet half of the time but I broke the silence. "Who was that guy at the meeting?" You asked. Tengen and kyojuro stiffened up by your question. "Why are you interested?!" Tengen shouted. "Tengen..." Kyojuro said catching the sound hashira's attention. "Let me speak to her, you continue to drive." Kyojuro said. The sound hashira did as he was told and put his hands back on the wheel.
'Thank god we were on a red light, I didn't expect him to act like that'. You thought. "So who were they kyojuro?" You asked again and kyojuro closed his eyes before letting out a sigh. "They're another mafia team known as the 'twelve kizuki'
We always constantly fight to find out which mafia team is stronger." Kyojuro explained. "On the meeting that we went, was supposed to be a meeting so we can finally be allies... but as you know it went down hill." Kyojuro finished. You let out a long 'oh' signaling that you understood what he was saying. "We've arrived!" Tengen announced to the two. "My my kyojuro, that's the boss's crush don't get so close to her." Tengen teased. Causing you and Kyojuro to turn as red as kyojuro's red hair tip.

~at the shop~
(Author-Chan: F/T= Favorite top, F/P= Favorite Pants, F/C= Favorite Color , you'll need it since your finna go shopping) all three of you.

"Now Y/n, let me teach you on how to be flam-" "Tengen, I told you to leave Y/n be." Kyōjurō had a serious tone in his voice, he looked serious and wasn't doing his usual smile, but when he switches his gaze at Y/n he gives you a small smile and softer eyes. "Get what you please, Y/n!" Kyōjurō boomed in his usual loud voice. Yo gave a sweet bright smile at Kyōjurō and Tengen. Tengen scoffed and looked the other direction, crossing his arms. Kyōjurō on the other hand was blushing lightly, and Tengen caught on. "Falling for her again, that's isn't very flamboyant, Kyōjurō." Tengen said as he grabbed his shoulder to catch his best friend's attention. 'I'm glad Y/n isn't here because what he said wasn't true and I don't feel Y/n that way and only see her as a friend' Kyōjurō thought to himself. As they waited for Y/n

~Y/n's POV~
'Woah this store is 3 stories tall what the hell?!' You thought to yourself. You went to the left side of the story and saw shirts and other types of tops so you grabbed (F/T) that was (F/C), you decided to grab more (F/T). You then went to get undergarments. You got a (F/c) bra with some matching panties. You put them in a bag along with the other clothes. You then tried to find pants but you were having trouble and then found a employee and ask for help and he nodded and pointed at the escalator (author-Chan: EsCaLeRa OOOooOOo anyone know that vine? XD) she then nodded then went to the escalator only to be stopped by... some... one?
"Y/N?!?!" Someone yelled in question. You turned around and saw a friend from high school "where have you been?! Me and your family are worried sick about you!!" She yelled. "Oh ummm..." you trailed off looking away. You then heard two pairs of footsteps approaching you. "Hey Y/n, what's taking so long?!" Tengen complained. You're friend stood their in shock then pulled you away from them and then had a private talk with you without Tengen or Kyōjurō. "Okay what the hell do you want?" You asked annoyed. "Do you know who they are?!" Your friend said concerned. "Yes, now let me be and don't tell anyone." You threatened, as you tried to walk away she pulled you back.

"Y/n this isn't you!" She said in a worried like tone. "This is me, now let me go." You said seriously. "No!" "Hey she said let her go asshole!" Tengen said and the girl immediately shuts up and lets you go. "Let's go Y/n." Tengen said as he held you hand. "But I didn't-" "we'll just order them online it's no biggie Y/n." Tengen said seriously. You guys then went to the check out and Tengen drove back home safely. You were gonna go to Kyōjurō's room but someone grabbed your shoulder and you turned around. It was none other than Yoriichi himself. "Hello Y/n" he greeted. "What is it Yoriichi?" You asked. "A little rude but ok, Tengen and Kyōjurō told me about what happened is she a friend of yours?" Yoriichi asks. "Used to in high school." You said blandly. "Okay, if they try to do anything I'll kill her." You froze "what?!" You shouted. "Not so loud darling." He said before leaving. (Author-Chan: Yandere Yoriichi? 😳)
You scoffed angrily and went your way to Kyōjurō's room and collapsed on the bed not realizing that Kyōjurō was on the bed. "Ugh, Y/n?" A familiar voice said and you shot up from the bed. "Oh my god I didn't mean that Kyōjurō!" You said in a panicked way. "I-it's okay Y/n"

              ~Kyōjurō lemon in next chapter~