Rescue Mission pt. 2| Chapter 15

Recap:"Hey, Hey Hey! Where are you going? It's not flamboyant for you to leave the meeting like that and walk around a place you don't know." — "it's too loud and the others that I don't know are annoying." You said. "Damn." There was a long pause "then let me show you a calming place to chill at, it's quite flamboyant!" He said with a smile plastered on his face. "You say flamboyant a lot" you said as you and Tengen walk side by side. "We'll flamboyant is a very flamboyant word if I do say so for myself." He said as he whipped his head as if he had long hair but of course it was all balled up on his head and so the jingle of diamonds were only heard when he whipped his head. You laughed at his action. "Your funny." He scoffed as if he was offended "Botch I'm a hot, Brilliant, sexy funny and amazing. Not just funny!" He pouted like if he was a girl. This only caused you to laugh more at his actions. "Anyways we're here!" He said as he climbed up the two flights of stairs and you followed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•🌸•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now:
You needed the fresh air, it was cold but you had a (F/c) Coat resting on your shoulders. Tengen was wearing his usual tuxedo and hidden blades on his back. "I kinda needed this fresh air, me and my three wives like to sit down, drink tea and talk in the morning." He told Y/n "Wait THREE?!" You exclaimed. A lot of people usually react like this, he chuckled "yes, three." He reassured you. "I must admit though..." he said as he wrapped his arms behind his head. "If you weren't taken by the boss I'd definitely have you as my fourth." — "but Me and Yoriichi aren't a thing." You said "you aren't? Yet you and him were practically making out in the jacuzzi." He said. "Wait you saw that?!" You asked flustered having flashbacks to that romantic night. "Yes, everyone practically saw since our rooms got windows to the back place." He admitted. 'Oh gosh how many did they see that?!' You freaked out in your mind. "We should get back soon the boss is gonna-"

The door slammed shut.

"The hell?" Tengen said confused. "I've had my eyes on you~ (Y/n)~"
It's the fan demon
"Y/N STAY BACK!" Tengen exclaimed.
"I told you I'd come back." Muzan kibutsuji said.

(Author-Chan: IM SO SO SO DEARLY SORRY! I HAD A WRITERS BLOCK! Also the next chapter will be long! It will have a load of action!"
Remember, Author-Chan loves you!
Eat food and drink water!🖤🤍)