Sweet as Candy| Chapter 10

You woke up and yawned only to be greeted to no one next to you. Not even Kyōjurō, you knew they always go on missions especially since they are the Mafia. You looked over at the couch and still no one. 'Should I go ask Yoriichi?' You thought for a while. Then you heard a knock on the door. You had your Pjs on and you walked over to the door with a drowsy like expression. You curled your hand around the knob of the door and twisted it. Your eyes widened a bit when you saw Yoriichi along with a Woman with pink and green hair and three hair braids. "Good morning (Y/n) had a good night sleep?" Yoriichi asked. You were to tired to talk so you nodded your head.

Yoriichi's POV
Not going to lie, (Y/n) looked adorable. I wonder how long it will take for her to finally love me. "Y/n you're now going to stay with Mitsuri." I said as Mitsuri moved a bit forward and held out her hand to shake (Y/n)'s hand. "Hello Y/n, I'm Mitsuri like how Yoriichi said."
"Hi Mitsuri, I really like your hair." (Y/n) complimented her hair. They're definitely going to get along. I smirked at the two women.
(Author-Chan: Words can't describe how perfect Mitsuri is 😫🤚) "Mitsuri.." I said to grab Mitsuri's attention and I also end up grabbing (Y/n)'s attention. "You already know what to do." I said before leaving to do some work.

Mitsuri's POV
"So (Y/n) since you're staying with me now, let's move to my room." She said happily and smiled at you. "I have a question"— "yes?"— "why do I have to constantly change rooms?"— "because Yoriichi thinks it's a good idea so you can get used to everyone" Mitsuri said. "Oh okay"

No one's POV
Mitsuri and Y/n walked down the hall together in the luxurious labyrinth Mansion. Their was a diamond chandelier. On the ceiling and it was lit up with red carpet with floral patterns in it that was barely visible. We went up a spiral staircase and we see other rooms and many other people I don't know. "Mitsuri what are you doing with Y/n"  a man with bandages around his mouth and raven hair said. Y/n turned towards the man and her eyes widened. "YOU!" Y/n pointed at the man. "Hm? What about me?" He asked. "YOU KIDNAPPED ME!" Y/n shouted. "Yeah and?" He furrowed his eyebrows at her. "I DIDNT want to be here!"— "I didn't have a choice I had to, boss's orders you seem to be enjoying it here anyways." He answered. "Are you to done?" Mitsuri asked.

Iguro's POV
"Are you to done?" My girlfriend asked the both of us. I tsked at Y/n and she gave me a rude side glare and turned towards My girlfriend and so did I. "Sorry about that babe." I apologized. "It's alright Iguro." 'It was that girl's fault for jumping at me like that.' I thought to myself. "I still won't forgive you." Y/n said seriously. 'That brat needs to shut up' I thought to myself.

Y/n's POV
"So my boyfriend was the one who kidnapped you?" Mitsuri asked. "Yes, and I don't forgive him." You admitted. "Well you do enjoy it here right?" Mitsuri asked. "Well... not really I just missed my home." You admitted.

"Aww you're homesick?" She looked at you sadly. "Yea." Was all you breathed out. "Hey why not go grab a drink and go to the private pool~!" Mitsuri said in a happy way. You lifted your gaze at her in a curious way. "You guys got a pool?!" You asked as the excitement slowly got to you. "Yep! This building practically has everything." She said happily.

"Oh then let's go!"— "hold on! Do you have a bathing suit?" She said as she grabbed your shoulder slightly squeezing it. "Ah, your right I don't have one." Mitsuri then gave you a big smile and squealed in happiness. "Okay!" You already met Mitsuri but she is so nice and welcoming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•🌸•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Another trip to the Mall let's hope we don't bump into anymore friends!}
(B/S/S)= Bathing Suit Style, for example: One piece or two piece
(F/C)= Favorite color
Mitsuri bursted through the door of the mall as she ran in "wow impressive for someone who can run in high heels" you said to Mitsuri and she giggled at you "Yea I got used to it eventually, hey let's go to that store. "She pointed at a random store and she still had her hand in yours (Author-Chan: Dammnnn I'm jealous that you guys are holding Mitsuri's hand 😔)
She then ran into the store dragging you with her and she took you to the woman section. "Here we are!!" She again, Squealed in excitement. "Go ahead Y/n! Choose your bathing suit! Oh while I'm at it I'll buy one for myself as well!!" She said as she ran to the bathing suits to see which one would fit her. You wandered around until your (E/c) eyes landed on a (B/S/S) bathing suit and it was (F/c) you smiled widely at it and snatched it and look at it to see if it was in your size, and surprise, Surprise! It was in your size and it was the last one. You looked at the price and gasped at it. 'Can Mitsuri afford this?!' You thought. "Hey Y/n!" Mitsuri ran next to you as her braids flowed in the air. "Oh you want this one?" She asked as she looked at the one in your hand. "Yes but-" "Great! I'll get it for you!" She said as she snatched it from your hands. "It would look so cute on you Y/n!" She said as she waited in the line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•🌸•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Come on Y/n!" Mitsuri said excitedly. "Okay I'm coming" you said as you and Mitsuri ran to the shared room and changed into your bathing suit and walked out with a towel wrapped around you and giggled at Mitsuri as you were excited to go in the pool. "My turn!" Mitsuri said and got in the bathroom with her bathing suit in hand after a few minutes she came out with the bathing suit she was in. It was a two piece and it was quite revealing at her top which made you slightly blush. She grabbed your hand and ran a bunch of turns in the large building which made your drop your towel and it revealed your body and made you embarrassed, sure you have a bathing suit but your still embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•🌸•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys made a final turn and Mitsuri bursted through the door and you guys were outside and it was dark. You couldn't tell at first since the building had no windows.

You and Mitsuri heard two male voices and it was Kokushibo (Author-Chan: should I call him by his real name "Michikatsu" since he is human?) it was Kokushibou and Yoriichi

You and Mitsuri heard two male voices and it was Kokushibo (Author-Chan: should I call him by his real name "Michikatsu" since he is human?) it was Kokushibou and Yoriichi. They were sitting at some of the chairs talking but you couldn't care less about what they were talking about. "I guess we'll go for a late night swim" Mitsuri said as she faced at you with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Chan: IM NOT DEADDDD sorry guys for not uploading for a while and it might be like that for a while because of school. But I will try to get as many chapters as I can!

Have a great Night/Evening/Morning/Afternoon!! Love you all and I can't thank you enough for all that you guys did!! 🖤🤍