So I was thinking. . .

Hey guys this is Maddie the author of Water.Fire.Plants. I think that last chapter could be the perfect ending of my first book in the series. I've been thinking it over for a while now and I think that is a good spot to end the first book. I want to know if you guys are on the same page, so the people who I know are reading my book, but never vote or comment, this is when I NEED YOU! I just felt like an Uncle Sam commercial where they're all like "and we need you for the _____". If you don't know what that is you obviously don't live in America. But anyways I need title suggestions!!! If you want to know what the second book is about, well here you go. . .

At the end of the first book Elaine is taken by unknown people. . .or things. These people don't hate her they hate someone who wants her. They plan to use her to get the other person to agree to a deal. She is their bribe. They treat her badly and stuff like that. I am planning on her being found though. So I need a title that has something to do with maybe them finding her? If you want the title to be a quote that a character says in the second book, then please let me know. I will add the quote in so the title makes sense.
Please give me your feedback/ideas!!!
Thank you,
~Maddie <3

UPDATE!!!
We have hit 101 votes!!!! That's absurd!!! I thought I would only have like 20 votes by now, but I have 101!!! You have to admit, that is pretty crazy!!
Anyways Thanks Again,
~Maddie <3