÷𝟚𝟝÷

"Do you think she's ready to meet us, Renjun?

A loud cry of frustration left his lips. "Stop fucking asking me so many questions, I'm not her parent or anything. If you want to risk her exploding then go ahead, but stop fucking burdening me with decisions that I'm not at the liberty to make." 

His fists were balled up underneath the table at which they all sat around, and his toes curled in his shoes. His anger was almost able to be felt in heat waves wafting off of his body as his jaw clenched.

Haizhen kept a sturdy gaze on him, lips giving an aura, a shadow of a smirk but only a straight line being present. Her eyebrow was again raised and the hooded look in her eyes was untranslatable.

This facial expression was probably permanently pressed onto her face: seemingly too used to playing the part of a somewhat mafia boss. 

"I'll take it as yes then." Didi, one of Haizhen's members, responded. 
When Mark said he accidentally invited Haizhen over, what he actually meant was that he accidentally invited all of Haizhen's cluster over too. 

The Harmons (Haizhen's group of six) were the most powerful cluster in terms of the little UNW groups trying to usurp the governmental grip on the country. Which just went to show how small the UNW organisation really was. 

It's more common to call group members as their code names, Didi's real name was Dahua but it's a rule of thumb that only your blood related family are able to call you by your real name.

People like Donghyuck didn't consider themselves a true part of the motion, and was really only an ally who took action, so it didn't matter about their real names. 

But Haizhen and Renjun, their code names and real names were one in the same, because they didn't have blood related family. Both of their reasonings by allowing anyone to call them their real names was deep and dark, too much so to even ever be delegated. 

So the Harmons were Haizhen, Didi, Hwan, Chao Yin, Lola, Suxy, each of them as scary as the last, or maybe except for Suxy and Chao Yin.

The youngest complained, "Can she just not come? I like being treated as the youngest." Suxy was almost exactly 2 years older than Meihua, as a 2001 liner, but she liked being treated as a baby. 

"Don't worry, Suxy, you're still my baby, if that's what you're worried about." Hwan stated, causing the others to laugh.

Renjun ducked away from the table, going to look for Meihua. Sooner or later, she would end up bumping in the Harmons, it was better she did it in a comfortable setting then having to see something gory like Haizhen planting a bullet through someone's head. 

÷÷÷

÷÷÷

basically since i feel like it, lemme tell y'all the story behind the harmons... its not a spoiler btw its just how i thought of it

so bcs im a crazy bitch with too much time on my hands, sometimes i randomly make up k/c/jpop groups, yes ik, im a crazy bitch, its mostly girl groups but i've made up two boy ones before.

so there was this one cpop, it was gonna be called smth like mellion or smth, and it was basically the harmons yeah, but their fandom name was harmons. but then i decided that mellion had no relation to this story so i changed the name to harmons...

if u wanna hear about more of the groups that i made up then there's plenty and i'll probably end up including them in future stories