🗡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8🗡

Wednesday
Morning

~~~~~~Kamski~~~~~
"My blood is red! It's red!" Y/N says with tears running down his face

I didn't create your body or brain or blood just your heart... You're not like other androids. We designed their brain and body, you... whatever I made imitated a human completely you have organs! And blood-"

"I'm not hearing any of this! I just wanna go back to normal!"

"Y/N I know But you have to listen to m-"
Before I could finish his hand was around my neck lifting me off the floor, My eyes shifted to his gaze and his eye color was black the complete opposite of his usual Green eyes.

"Don't tell me what to do. Got it?"

"Y/N... I got it.." I say struggling to breathe.

~~~~~Y/N~~~~~
it was like somebody lit a match right in the middle of my chest, I could feel every horrible moment I ever experienced before I wrapped my hand around his neck holding him in the air with ease.

"Don't tell me what to do. Got it?"

"Y/N... I got it.."  he says struggling to breathe.

but I quickly snapped out of it when I noticed he was struggling to breathe, I let go of his neck watching him drop to the ground trying to catch his breath.

"I'm sorry.. I- am I even 27?"

"How long have you known Gavin?" He says trying to catch his breath before getting up.

His neck.. fuck I did that..

"I left my mother's house 2 years ago.. so I'm 2.."

"Correct." He says quickly before coughing.

"Why did I have memories of being a child then?"

"Your heart provided you with false memories.. so that you wouldn't have any idea at all that you aren't completely human.. or that's my theory at least, I stopped being able to control it shortly after I sent you to your "Parents" home"

"I- I can't deal with this.. I'm going to work.." I say with my hands in my hair.

"Well can I send someone with you"

"Why?"

"If I'm correct I think when you go through things traumatic or stressful, your hearts takes things into its own hands, which would explain your killing spree" 

"Don't call it that! I am no killer"

"So how would you explain your mother and nines?"
I look down trying to find an explanation.
"Um.."
He stares at me for a second before my eyes quickly go back to his bruised neck.
"I'm sorry.. Kam"
"what?"
I motion my head to his neck, he slowly touches with a finger and winces.
"It's okay Y/N I'll be fin-"
I quickly wrap my arms around him interrupting whatever he was gonna say.

He's always been nice to me, it was refreshing to have a nice person always be there for me.. Not cheating or backstabbing me all the time. It's different a different I like.