Chapter 8

Y/n's pov;
"58,71! Go for Hajime!" Samon shouted, before they went towards him.

"This is bad, they're going for Hajime." Seitarou said.

"Looks like they out numbered him." Yamato said.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't worry." I said.

"Why's that?" Seitarou asked, before I pointed at Nico. "What's 25 doing?!". He threw his chained ball in between Hajime and the other inmates. Causing them to jump back.

"What the hell?!" Samon yelled.

"Attacking someone, two v one is playing dirty." Nico said.

"Oh look, he's getting serious now." Rock said.

"I didn't even know, he could make a face like that." Uno said.

"I have zero tolerance for bad guys that commit, cowardly villainous acts! Say your prayers evildoers! You're about to get what's coming to you!" Nico yelled.

"There he goes playing the superhero." Rock said.

"Evildoer is a strange word coming from a prisoner." Uno said.

"Crap, we better get ready" Jyugo said..

"Yeah, right." Rock says, before they turned away from the match.

"What are you guys getting ready for?" Me and Seitarou looked at them confused.

Nico's pov;
"That sweet one liner, i just dropped is near the top of the things I always wanted to say!" I said.

"How ridiculous.. Let's end this quick okay, Qi" I hear 58 say, as he looked to the side and saw his cellmate gone. He looks around until he found him laying outside the hole. "Come here Qi, this is no time to be tanning!".

"I'm a pharmaceutical chemist, fighting really isn't my thing." Qi said.

"Huh?" 58 questioned.

"Don't worry about it, I'm going to take a nap really quick." Qi said.

"I want you to know that, you're completely worthless." 58 said.

"Don't talk to me like that, I got total faith in your abilities to break that kids face." Qi said.

"Well yeah, you're right about that." 58 say, while turning back around.

"Well at least I know his cellmates name but what's his name?" I thought, before seeing an opening on 58. "I'll take my chances and make my attack look so cool!!". I ran towards 58 and tried to hit him with my chain ball. He jumped back.

"You're way too slow." He said.

"Hey listen, I need you to teach me how to float in the air like you were doing earlier!" I said.

"Hey! The only way you know about that, if you were spying on me during my meditation." He said.

"Please teach master, I wanna learn how to fly like you!" I said.