Chapter 35

Rg/n= random guy name.
---------------------------------------------------------
Uno's pov;
"Turn it up" I said, before Qi turns up the volume on the tv.

"Your honor before I play the proof, I like to switch my person at the stand with other." Y/n's lawyer said.

"With who?" The judge asked.

"This person, saw the whole thing go down. Sadly this young man, wasn't able to come to the first trail. Due to personal issues," Y/n's lawyer said.

"I'll allow you to change the person at the stand." The judge said.

"Thank you, your honor. I like to call Rg/n to stand." Y/n's lawyer said. The guy that Y/n's lawyer called for, stood up from his seat and went past the gate. Then went to the stand. "Rg/n, thank you for coming. I'm going to play an audio recording of the fight, then a video. I want you to confirm that's what you heard and saw, understand.".

"Yes, I understand." Rg/n said, before Y/n's lawyer checks a button on the remote.

~
"Uh, can I help you two?" Y/n asked. No other voices came through the audio but you can hear someone unfolding a pocket knife. "Woah, okay, let's not do anything crazy. Just put down the knives".

"Shut up, and keep quiet." Co1/n's voice came in.

"You know me or somethi- Woah, hey!" Y/n yelled, before struggling and ruffling from Y/n's clothing came through then a loud pop.

"Ow, son of a bitch!!" Co2/n yelled.

"You okay?" Co1/n asked.

"Do I look okay? No, he broke my nose!" Co2/n said.

"We have enough, let's go." Co1/n said. Before two loud footsteps ran off.

"The hell?" Y/n questioned.
~

"And now I'm going to switch over to the video, that family market gave me." Y/n's lawyer said, before checking a button on the remote.

~

On the flim, Y/n wasn't far from the brothers. Y/n puts his hands up in front of him then the brothers ran at him. Y/n dodges one of them and grabbed the other ones arm and punched him in the nose. Co2/n backs up while holding his nose as Co1/n looked at him concerned before they ran off.
~

"Rg/n, is the audio and video recording match what you saw at that time?" Y/n's lawyer said.

"Yes," Rg/n said.

"Where were you at that time?" Y/n's lawyer asked.

"I was in my car waiting for my little brother to get off work. I was parked on the same side where they fought." Rg/n answered.