Chapter 17

Nobody's pov;
~The next day~

"No way in hell." Hajime said.

"Well, why not?!" Uno asked.

"The obvious reason. What, you think you're allowed to have free run of the prison? Piss off and don't ask me stupid questions in the morning." Hajime said.

"What's the big deal? I know that you're about to go there anyway, just take us with you." Uno said.

"Who said that I'm going?" Hajime questioned.

"Something happened to Rock and Yamato while they were there. You can't figure out what unless you go there yourself. We want to go for the same reason you do. Rock's our friend, we have every right to find out what happened to him. We can help you figure out what's going on. And we aren't going to rest until we've seen it and with our own eyes." Uno replied.

"Sorry, dumbass but this is my job not yours. You have no part in this just stay out of my way." Hajime turns around and goes back to the door.

"Oh well, I tried to be nice but I guess it couldn't be help. Looks like we'll just have to go on our own then. You heard me, I asked for permission out of the goodness of my heart. But if you're too busy, what with Yamato and Seitarou out of commission. And Mia at college, I suppose we'll just plan to meet you there. I thought I'd talk to you first since it felt wrong to increase your workload unnecessarily. But screw it." Uno said, Hajime gives them a side look. "What's wrong? Did you forget that you're talking to the best jail-breakers in history did you?".

Hajime looks over at his inmates."You really think you can get there on your own?".

"Who's to say but with Jyugo here, I know we'll make it out of this building at least. I wonder if we end up, roaming about the prison at random. Who would actually get punished for it?" Uno asked.

"Are you trying to threaten me?" Hajime questioned.

"You can call it what you want bud. We asked nicely, you turned us down and here we are. So we can play it like this or we can partner up." Uno replied.

"I think you're confused, it's only a partnership if both sides benefit. I wouldn't gain squat by letting you punks tag along this is just blackmail." Hajime said.

"I only make a deal if it's tilted in my favor." Uno said.

"Then you're a terrible partner." Hajime said.

"Say isn't the warden gone as well? What an opportunity." Uno said.

"What you know about that too?" Hajime asked.

Y/n's pov;
"Uno's a madman, he's actually negotiating with Hajime." Nico said.

"This sort of thing is what he's best at." Jyugo said.

"I'm trying to figure out how he knew Mia and the warden were gone?" I questioned. Uno points at Hajime.

"So what is it gonna be then, are you gonna take us with you or aren't ya? Is it really worth betting that nothing will happen, if you leave us here unguarded?" Uno questioned him.