Chapter 20

Uno's pov;
"Oh no, oh no! What do we do?! We lost him, we totally left poor sweet Nico behind." I grabbed Jyugo and shaked him. "He took his medicine right, Jyugo? Tell me he took his medicine! Please Jyugo please!".

"He said, he lost his bag remember." Jyugo reminded me.

"Calm down, I'm sure he'll be fine." Trois said.

"I don't know about that, it depends how sick this Nico guy is." Honey said.

"Honestly a fair point, I hope he didn't collapse in a dark hallway or something." Trois said.

"That's not what we're scared of." I looked back at them.

"It isn't?" Honey and Trois asked at the same time.

"There's no way to understand this without seeing it yourself, but this is really really bad." I responded, before explaining everything about Nico.

Upa's pov;
Watching Nico fight off Hachiman, I'm able to feel my fingers and hands move again. "Good, I finally got my movements back."Hachiman, grabbed Nico by the ankle and threw him at the wall. I ran over to him and said. "You done enough go hide!".

"Master, weren't you paralyzed by that poison gas bomb?" Nico asked.

"Yeah but I was able to recover a bit of control while you protected us" I said.

"You mean I was useful?! That's all I ever wanted, I'm so glad!" Nico said.

"Forget, I said that just stay out of this okay." I said. "This fighting style is already like mine and Liang's, I can't let this go on".

"Don't you worry, I'm gonna fight even harder now." Nico ran back towards Hachiman.

"No get back! That weapon it'll-"

"Time to paint the walls kid." Hachiman said.

Before Nico could even get close enough to Hachiman, Liang grabbed him in time and said. "You can't get close to him, he'll blow you away with that weapon." Hachiman hit the ground with his weapon making a huge explosion. Nico yelled. "Woah did that just explode?!".

"It'll detonate as soon as it touches something just stay back, Upa and i will take it fr-." Liang gets interrupted by getting hit in the back with qigong.

"Liang!" Nico yelled.

"Didn't see that coming did ya?" Hachiman asked.

"Impossible, how did he do that?" I asked.

"That was qigong, I'm certain." Liang said.

I look at Rokuriki using qigong techniques and asked Hachiman. "How? Rokuriki isn't a qi user.".

"That attack charm talismen was put on him by our master, it enables any subject to use qigong." Hachiman replied.

"But his body isn't strong enough." I said.

"Yeah, there's a fair chance Daisen will kill himself, but that's a sacrifice I'm ready to make. You know how I do old pal, I use every tool available." Hachiman said.