thirteen ❝bi panic❞

"cause no the fuck i didn't" lila groaned, throwing her head back.

"huh?" a voice came into place and fleur walked into the library.

"oh," lila cleared her throat and fixed herself before continuing.

"hello there fleur." lila smiled.

"hello lila," she took a chair and pulled it up to the table lila was sitting at. "why were you so aggravated?"

"this bitch y n did something so embarrassing in a fanfiction. i literally want to kill her." lila buried her hands into her face.

"wait- you read fanfictions?" fleur questioned.

"uhhhhhh." lila tried to think of something.

fleur laughed. "oh no need to worry i read them as well. who do you read them about?"

"oh well, this one i am reading is about harry styles."

"that's cool, i actually read texting fan fiction." fleur laughed.

"eh, i kind of like those." lila said while putting her phone away.

"i am very indecisive of my fanfictions." fleur later said.

"ooh, big words lol. indecisive." lila laughed.

fleur let out a low chuckle. "yes, well you see i came here to rant about my family to someone

"well then rant to me, i take stuff really siriusly." lila laughed. "get it since sirius and siriusly- you know what i'll just stop talking."

"don't worry about it." fleur laughed. "well my family wants me to be the best of the best."

"i mean you kind of already are." lila said.

"thank you." fleur smiled. "well you see i am afraid that my parents will be disappointed if i don't perform well in this tournament."

"you know what." lila started. "fuck parents 1994. all they do is pressure us and make us feel like shit. they're not even better themselves."

fleur quirked an eyebrow at lila's rant. "yeah fuck parents 1994!"

madam pince shushed the two girls for their language.

"oopsies." fleur spoke.

"no swear all you want, i just obliviate madam prince every time i leave the library. so she won't remember me." lila shrugged.

"oh my. that is not good." fleurs eyes widened. "but you got to do what you got to do."

"that's the spirit!"

fleur then spoke again. "i am scared for second task."

"do you know what the second task is?" lila asked.

"well... kind of. all I know is that i have to make something that will help me breathe underwater."

"oh i make those things in the shower all the time." lila smiled cheerfully.

"no you silly willy." fleur booped lila's nose. "i need real items."

"are you saying that my potions are not real?!" lila gasped dramatically.

"yes."

lila pretended to cry and fleur ran to her side.

"no no i am just joking!" fleur tried to reason. "please stop being a y n now!"

with that lila shot her head up. "w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-why w-w-w-w-w-what,  y-y-you just call me a y-y-y-y n. that is the meanest thing i have ever heard."

"the blacks a definitely dramatic." fleur laughed and sat on the stool across from lila.

"can i tell you something." fleur said in a hushed voice.

"if you really want to know. yes, i am fruity." lila said.

"i didn't even tell you yet?" fleur scowled.

"rude. anyways fine, go on."

"you are the funniest person i have ever met." fleur laughed which made lila fall to the ground.

"oh mon dieu!"

all of a sudden ron and hermione walked into the library and saw lila on the floor.

fleur rushed up to the two. "lila fainted or fell, i have no idea! what happened."

ron inspected the child that was laying on the floor. "what did you say to her?"

"i said that she was the funniest person i have ever met." fleur said pacing around panicking while ron and hermione were standing not doing much. 🧍‍♀️

"i didn't even get to tell her what i was going to say!" fleur said, still panicking.

"why are you guys not doing anything?" fleur asked.

"she is having a bi panic. just wait a couple of hours." hermione shrugged.

"anyways want ice cream?" ron asked the two girls.

"sure." fleur and hermione said in unison.

and so they left, leaving lila still on the floor.