Regret

You woke up with a huge headache with the sun shining on your face. "Ouch" you said rubbing your head sitting up. You saw Madara next to you asleep with no shirt on. Uhh, what's he doing sleeping next to me. You look down at yourself and you were completely naked. What the hell you screeched. You fell out of bed Madara jumped up "what happened y/n where are you" he grunted. You wrapped yourself in a blanket and stood up. "Did we have sex" you asked in a frightening voice. He smiled and looked you up and down. "If we did you wouldn't be able to stand for days" he said laying back down. You turned red "w-well why am I naked" you asked. "Oh, you got really drunk and tried seducing me then you undressed yourself and fell asleep". "I tried to seduce you"? You placed a hand on your head with embarrassment. "What wrong with me you said I'm sorry Madara please forgive me for doing that to you". You were about to cry from embarrassment. Madara got up and held your hand "you were just drunk" he laughed it off "you can get so naughty when you are". You lowered your head and said you were going to shower walking away. When you went downstairs you checked your phone to tell your mom you were fine. Luckily the weather cleared up you told yourself. When you got out of the shower Madara left some new clothes for you at the door it had another note. Ordered you these they should fit. You took a look at the outfit it was a name-brand dress with heels. This must of been so expensive you thought to yourself. You got ready and the clothes fit perfectly it did show a lot of cleavage. The dress was short, black, and sleek to it was well fitted. When you came out Madara to was well dressed. "You look beautiful ready to go". Where you asked confused. "It's a surprise" he said reaching out his hand. You took his hand and blushed.
In the car ride, you seen him pull into your job. "What are we doing at my job" you were confused? "Well, you won't be a worker today instead you'll be a customer". "Excuse me you said looking at him seriously". "I told you I'm getting you a car just pick anyone" he said parking. "No Madara" you said grabbing his arm please this is too much you said looking into his eyes. Madara kissed your forehead. He got out of the car and opened your door let's go he said reaching out his hand. You felt guilt in your chest why is he doing this you question yourself...

Hashirama was waiting outside the doors waving in joy. "My two favorite people are here" he said walking towards you and Madara with arms wide open. And hugged the both of you. "That's enough" Madara scolded Hashirama. "Ahh sorry", he said blushing "so are you ready y/n". "Mmm-hmm" you said nodding your head. You and Madara follow Hashirama inside. "Where you guys okay in that power outage" Hashirama said concerned. "Yes, we were fine you said it wasn't that bad". "Ah okey okey that's good glad you guys were safe". "Alright, y/n look around and any pick a car got any questions ill be right here" Hashirama said told you in a sweet voice. "Well, go walk around Madara said placing a hand on your back". "Madara let's just go I can take my old one to get fixed" you said. "Nonsense he said pick one or ill just simply pick one for you" he said annoyed. "Mmm..."you clenched your fist. "Fine you said you want me to pick one okay" you said walking away from him at this point you were frustrated because he wasn't listening to you. "This one" you pointed. "A sports car, huh" he said smirking. He wrote a check and gave it to Hashirama "I hope your happy with your purchase" Hashirama said to you. "Huh, where's the paperwork" you asked. "None needed" he said winking. Great you said annoyed "may I have the keys". "Yes, of course", Hashirama placed them in your hands "the car is right outside enjoy he said waving. "Thank you", you waved back passing Madara "ill be heading home". "Hey", Madara said. You kept walking going outside and getting into your new car. You rammed your engine and drove away. You were angry at Madara and at yourself. He doesn't even know me. Why does he think he can make the decision. You parked in some random parking lot and started crying with your hands holding your face. I don't like this new lifestyle...
You were getting calls from Madara but you just ignored them. Your phone made a ring telling you had a message "Come back we need to talk" it said. You drove home and pulled into your driveway. Your mom came out "y/n what's going on where have you been" she said worriedly "who's car is this!" . "Mom, not right now please" you said making your way to your room. All you wanted to do was sleep you felt depressed. You slept for a couple of hours it was noon when you woke up. You seen another message from Madara but ignored it and changed into some comfy clothes. Your mom knocked on your door "yes,". "There's a man here looking for you". Your heart started racing Madara how did he find me then you remembered you gave your address to him. You went racing out of your room so your mom wouldn't get too involved. "Obito what are you doing here"? "Boss sent me to pick you up". "And if I refuse" you said looking down. "I'll just have to wait out here until you don't". "Fine...is he mad" you question. "Just a little he said but don't worry my sweet" he said in a cute voice. Ack, he such a sweetheart you said to yourself. You got in the car with Obito.