Small side story

It's been nine years life has changed a lot for you. You were folding clothes in the living room and Madara came from behind you kissing your neck. He kept a lookout to make sure Tobi wasn't around. He slid his hand down your pants. "Honey stop Tobi could be anywhere" "It's fine he's probably in his room" he said kissing you more. "Let's be quick" you whisper grabbing him and pushed him onto the floor. "Oof" he said knocking the wind out of him. "Sorry baby", you said kissing his neck. "Someone can't control themselves" Madara chuckled. "Well, Tobi has been getting nightmares and been sleeping with us for a week already so..." "Mom" Tobi yelled walking down the hall. You and Madara jumped at tried putting your clothes back on. "Yes sweetie" you said going back to folding clothes. "Can I go play outside"? "Yes but finish your homework first" you said fixing your hair. "Dad what's wrong with your hair" Tobi said laughing. "Huh...what's wrong with your hair" he said grabbing Tobi and tickling him. You grabbed the both of them and smothered them in kisses. "Mom stop that's embarrassing" he said blushing wiping off the smooches. "Go finish your homework you said patting his head then snapping". "Mmm-Okay fine", he said stomping away. "I don't think your kisses are embarrassing" he said running his hands all over your body. You hopped back on top of him and started unzipping his pants. My little perv he whispers into your mouth.

"Baby" you yelled from across the room. Yes my little perv Madara came walking up to you. "What's a perv" Tobi said eating lunch. "Ahh uhh" Madara had trouble talking "its nothing boy eat your food". "Yes sir" he said going back to his food. "I told you to only call me that when were in bed" you elbowed him. "Sorry Sorry its a habit so what happened" "Look Sasuke and Naruto are getting married" you held up the invitation. "Looks like he's the last one to get Married  so when is it" "This weekend" you said giving him a smooch. "Great I'm glad my young Sasuke found the one". "Yeah remember when he came out to us kind of" the both of you chuckled

After the wedding

Sasuke and Naruto came up to the both of you. "Excuse me Boss and Y/n can we talk please" He pulled you both aside from the crowd holding hands with the blond boy." I'm sorry you had to see that" Sasuke said looking at the both of you. "Sasuke its fine" Madara said placing a hand on his shoulder. "This is Naruto my boyfriend he said looking down" Its nice to meet you Naruto" you gave him a hug. "Nice to meet you" the boy said with a big smile. "Boss um non of the guys know about me so..." "Sasuke I wont say a word all that matters is that your happy".  You gazed at Madara how he was comforting Sasuke it was so sweet.

-

"How about we go out to dinner tonight Tobi what are you in the mood for" Madara gave you a soft kiss.  "Ooo can we get some pasta dad" "What do you say honey some Italian tonight"  "I want you tonight you whisper in his ear" "He laughs my little- uhh yeah so Italian tonight" he said walking away. You got a message five min later from Madara. You want sausage tonight and sent a couple of pictures of himself. "Mom are you okay your all red" Tobi said coming up to you. "Yes sweetie go get dressed we will be leaving in a bit" you sent back some dirty messages.

An hour later you got ready to go out for dinner and have some family time. It was nice you enjoyed your self seeing your son and husband happy.

"Love you guys" "Love you mom" "Love you honey"

The weekend came around you and Madara got dressed for the wedding. You look so handsome you ran your hands down his back. He stopped you picking up both your hands pinning you to the bed. "You've been real dominant lately my little perv" He slid his hand up your dress making you moan. "Moan my name" he said licking your ear. "MMM-Madara were going to be late". "You still get wet like you never been touched before he said licking his fingers". "Hey mom dad when are we leaving" Tobi came running up stairs. Madara quickly got up brushing his hair back while you adjust your self. Right now baby you rubbed his head lets go. Come on honey you turn back winking at Madara.

Sasuke and Naruto got married the wedding was beautiful. Madara made a toast to the lovely couple. There was a huge after party a ton of people came. Tobi went home with his cousins so you and Madara could have a couple of drinks. Someone tapped your shoulder it was a woman she looked a little familiar. "Hi do I know you ma'am" Your still a servant girl huh go get me a drink". Your memories came back it was that woman that night when you first met Madara. "Oh I remember you your that disrespectful woman who pushed me" "Yeah mmm hmm go get me a drink" she clapped her hands. "What the hell you still act the same you need to grow up" "What's the problem here" Madara came up. "Hey Madara sweetie long time no see" the woman started rubbing his arm. "Mei what are you doing here" he brushed her hand off. "Madara you know this woman" you said with a fake smile. "Yeah we use to date" the woman said to your face. "Ar- are you still obsessed with him" you said squinting your face. "Okay honey that's enough" Madara said hugging you trying to calm you down. She laughed "don't tell me you ended up with the servant girl" she looked at you in disgust. You slapped her "yeah this servant girl is his wife now so have some respect". "Whoa Whoa Naruto came up whats going on here is this woman messing with you y/n" "Get her out of here she's just a wedding crasher you said squeezing  Madaras arm. You took Madara by the arm and took him to the back. When did you become so strong your kind of hurting my arm. How long did you two date you said giving him a cold look. "Honey hear me out I took her out for dinner one night and found her quiet annoying I never thought after all these years she would be like this". "I didn't like how she touched you right now". "Y/n I took her hand off don't be mad please". "I'm not mad I'm turned on" you said kissing him. You felt his huge bulge rubbing agents you. You looked around making sure it was clear. "Honey I like this feisty side of you look how hard I am". You slammed him agents the wall "your mine don't forget" that you said in a serious tone slipping your hand down his pants. You both stare at each other for some time then both burst out laughing. Madara rests his head on your chest chuckling. 

"I love you my little perv"
"I love you too Honey"