Scared

When you pulled into the penthouse Obito escorted you to the floor Madara lived in. When you came inside all the Uchihas were there sitting on the couch with Madara in the middle. "You guys go home" Madara said in a stern voice. They waved at you bye you waved at them back. When they left it was silent. Madara stared at you with a drink in his hand while you stood there looking down.

Did I do something wrong he said in a deep voice which made you jump. "Why do you care for me" you said looking into his eyes. He got up walking towards you and placing his big hand on your cheek. "There's something about you for some reason I want to be around you". You kissed Madara on the lips then backed away "I'm sorry I'm not much of a good kisser". He placed his drink down "I can teach you" he grabbed your face and smashed his lips onto yours kissing you he put his tongue down your throat. You moan in his mouth. He picked you up taking you to his room. He set you on his bed and started taking off his clothes. "I cant hold back anymore are you ready for me y/n"? "I'm scared Madara". "Don't be ill make you feel good" . Your body was getting hot and you started taking off your clothes. You laid there naked while Madara crawled on the bed. "I can wait to taste you" he said in a sexy voice. "Umm Madara", "Yes" he said concerned. "So this is my first time can we take it slow please" you said with your heart racing. "Relax ill be gentle with you" he said kissing your neck making his way down. He started licking your clit. You started moaning you couldn't control your body. "Your soaked already and I barely even touched you" he came back up kissing you. "You wanna play with it" Madara said grabbing his dick. "Mmm-hmm" you said gulping "It's bigger up close". "Up close what's that supposed to mean". "Uhh..umm.." you didn't know what to say so you just shut yourself up by licking his tip. "You little perv have you been spying on me while I was naked" he said moaning. "No no it was only accidental I was looking for you and I came across you masturbating but I do admit I did watch a little.

"Like this", he said stroking his cock you turned red and nodded.  Madara pinned you down to the bed you "ready for me to put it in" he said rubbing it on you. "Slowly please" you said closing your eyes. "Wait the condom" you said stopping him. Madara froze and said no with his head falling onto your chest. "You don't have any at all" you asked. He stayed silent ill tell Obito to pick some up and leave them at the door he said texting him. "M-Madara while we wait..." "Yes, what is it" he said kissing your neck. "Well I know I'm a virgin and all but that doesn't mean I don't play with my self" you said getting up." I also play with this hole" you got on all fours. Madara's cock started twitching and oozing out a little cum. "And I don't need a condom for this hole" you said playing with it. Madara was amazed by you his heart was racing. "Id never thought there was a side of you like this y/n look what you're doing to me" he said looking at his dick. "You ready for this y/n" he said smacking your ass. "Slowly please" you said in a weak voice Madara stuck it in slow. You scream out a moan more you said. Madara thrusts in and out faster and faster. "Your too tight he said looks like I need to help you play with this hole more" he said gripping onto your hips. "Madara I'm cumming" you moan out. "Yeah cum for me" he said out of breath "I'm just getting started". You felt pleasure for the first time from someone you had grown feelings for which made it more amazing. The doorbell went off you look at Madara "the condoms are here" you said out of breath. "Wait right here my little perv" you gave him a look. He came back with the boxes. "M-Madara did you ask for that many" you said pointing. "Yes, I did I wanted to be stocked up for you". Your heart was racing "I'm ready for you Madara" you spreading your legs. Madaras cock started twitching again. You wanna put it on he said getting on his knees on the bed. "Can you help me" you said in a shy voice. You held Madaras cock your whole hand couldn't even wrap around it you started heavy breathing and slid the condom down "I think these are too small you said it looks a little tight". "That's the biggest size it goes up to" he said pushing you back. "O-oh I see you" said nervously "I'm going to put my tip in". You held on to his shoulders while his mane of hair was falling onto to you. "How does it feel" "it hurts a little you said but you can put a little more in". Madara slipped half of it in. You let out moans of pain "it hurts" you sad digging your nails into his shoulders. "I'm going to thrust a little if it ends up being too much ill take it out" he said in a sweet voice. "Mmm okay", you said kissing him. "Relax your body don't overthink it". He trusted in and out slowly after the pain came to pleasure. "It feels good now". Madara smiled and started to put all of his cock in you. He trusted slowly while kissing and sucking on your breast. "You can go a little faster" you mumbled "my little perv wants more". You smile "yes yes I do your so big I feel it in my stomach" . "Are you going to cum Madara" "Cum with me" he said and went even faster. You both filled the room with moans. "I'm cumming" he said "me t-too". Both of you were out of breathe Madara laid down and started making out with you. You ran your fingers through his hair. You and Madara looked into each others eyes. "Madara I'm sorry on how I acted today" you said placing your hand on his cheek. "That doesn't matter it was in the past". A tear fell from you eye "I'm so glad I got to meet you". He hugged you "me to". You both fell asleep in each other's arms that night.