15.

Namjoon's P.O.V

How do i tell Ji Hye? Thank god she's taking a half day off. She just left the house and now I'm all alone. I went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. I don't dare to cook anything. There's cups of ramen, so that's breakfast. I boil water first, while waiting, I sit down. I grab my phone out and check my emails. Well the reason I take a day off today is because I just want to rest. But here I am, going through emails.

In the middle of reading one of my emails, the water boiler is done. I put my phone back in my pocket to grab the ramen cup. I pull the lid open to detach it and put it aside. Then, pour in the spices in and pour the boiled water till it reaches the line. I bring the lid back on the cup to cover it. I wait again, means I'm going through my emails. I walk to the fridge to get a cold plain water.

Oh, i see a tray. I should just eat in the room. I keep my phone back in my pockets to grab the tray. I place it on the counter. I take the ramen  my drink, then placing them on the tray. Almost forgot about them, chopsticks. Opening the drawer, I grab chopsticks and also a spoon for the soup. Okay, good to go! I carry the tray and make my way to our room.

"Namjooon~ hii!" - In Ha greeted me with a smirk. Fuck my life! Urgh! Why is she here? Shouldn't she be at work?! Damn it! Is it just the both of us? Oh, this ain't good.

"Uh hi." - i greeted back with a small smile. She walks up to me and her hands lands on my chest. I look down and back to her.

"I didn't know you're here. I took a day off." - she said, biting her lower lips. I have no idea what to do right now. Her hands moves down to my hands.

"Ramen? Just 1?" - she asked.

"Uh yeah." - i answered.

"Why don't you make 2? We can you know, Netflix and Chill... in my room." - she said, in a flirty way and give me a wink.

"We can also share if you want." - she said.

"I really got to go-"

"Come on." - she said with a smile and grab my arm. I push her hands away. In Ha widened her eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" - she asked, pouting. Urgh that's so gross. I grab my phone out quickly and put it on my ear.

"Yes, Mr Kim here." - i said, as I quickly make my way up the stairs. I continue acting as if there's someone on the line, till i reach to our room. I quickly got in and lock my door. I place the tray on the coffee table and let out a phew. What has got into In Ha? I knew this will happen. The moment she arrives, I knew it.

She always have that look in her eyes whenever she sees me. Those smirks she secretly do, whenever Ji Hye is not looking. It's really making me uncomfortable. I wanna tell Kyung Min but I can't seem to do it because I just want to help my dongsaeng. But her model is being so... ew! Or should I tell Ji Hye first? I don't think anyone will believe me. I sigh and sit down on the sofa. My phone vibrates, getting a text.

'From: my love <3
Babe, I'll get home around 12 pm. Get ready, we can have lunch too. I'll be fetching you.'

That made me smile widely. I stare at the text, just smiling. She's trying. And hearing her calling me, 'babe', is really music to my ears. It makes me really really happy.

'To: my love <3
Okay~ see you baby'

Send. I giggled softly to myself. Suddenly my stomach grumbles. Oh shoot. I check on my ramen and it's done! Yes! I sit on the floor and start eating. Aw man... I should have taken kimchi. I don't dare to leave the room now because I don't want to see In Ha at all. I had no clue that she's not working today. Looks like I'm staying in the room till Ji Hye gets home.