47.

Namjoon's P.O.V

•••

"Why'd you come here for?" - I asked Sooyoung with a frown.

"Just to talk, with you, your parents too." - Sooyoung said with a smile. This bitch literally called my parents and forced me to come to my parents house. My parents didn't even tell me she's here. If Ji Hye knows, I am so dead!

"What do you want to talk about?" - i asked, crossing my arms while looking at her.

"Just how are you guys doing. How's life and all that." - she said, smiling.

"Can you just go straight to the point?" - i asked.

"I really am here to ask all that." - she said. For god sake. My phone rings and it's my wife. I answered it immediately.

"Hi babe." - i answered, and left the living room.

"Hi. Uh... I made a doctors appointment for tomorrow."

"What for?"

"To see if there's something wrong with me. I'm tired of buying pregnancy tests and get my hopes high." - she said. I sigh. I know how much she wants a baby. I do too. But I never want to pressure her. If we are meant not to have any child, it's totally fine. We can always adopt.

Ji Hye have been stressed out about this for weeks. And i know that she's actually not okay and bothered by this. My poor love. "Alright. I'll take a day off tomorrow." - I said.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm taking a day off. Can i follow you to your office instead?" - she asked.

"Of course my love." - i said, smiling. I walk back to the living room and sit down.

"Alright. See you later baby. Love you." - she said, making me smile wider.

"I love you too baby." - i said, still smiling and end the call.

"Who was that?" - Sooyoung asked. I immediately frown.

"My parents don't even ask me, why are you asking me that?" - i said. My parents don't really speak much because they know how psychotic this girl can be. She just smiled.

"Eomma, appa, i gotta go now." - i said.

"Okay, take care." - they said. With that, i left the house. As i was walking to my car, I can sense Sooyoung is following me. I immediately turned around and she bumped into me.

I frown, and raising my eyebrows. She backed away, letting out a fake cough. "What is it?" - i asked.

"We can be exes but we can also be friends, right?" - she said.

"Friends? Sooyoung, we've been through this before. You're texting me everyday, wherever I go, you're there too. Why is it so difficult for you to move on?" - i asked, annoyed.

"Because I still love you, Namjoon. It's been almost 5 years, i know. But no guy is like you." - she said.

"That's absurd, Sooyoung. No matter what you do, I am not turning back. I love my wife. If you love me, just let me go." - i said. I turn around, walking towards my car.

Suddenly I felt a hug from behind. I immediately turn around and push Sooyoung away. "What the hell!" - i said, angrily. I give her a glare and stomp my way to my car. I got in and immediately drive away. I swear to god, this is pissing me off!

The next day...

We just left the hospital after checking our body. I also did the test, because it might be me too. You'll never know. The results will be out in a week or so. I'm driving to Ji Hye's office since she wants to get her laptop. We're both pretty nervous with what the results are gonna be.