19.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

The same day...

"Who is it?" - I asked. Yoongi shrug.

"Come in." - Yoongi said. We waited for the person to start a conversation or to say something. As soon as i see who it was, I widened my eyes.

"Hyung!" - Namjoon greeted Yoongi.

"Namjoon?" - Yoongi said in shocked while his eyes were widened. Namjoon faced me and he seems shock to see me here.

"Babe?"

"Babe, it's not what you're thinking." - I said as I sit up quickly. It was quiet after that. I'm just looking at Namjoon and he's just staring at me.

Yoongi faked a cough. "Namjoon, I will never hit on your wife. We're doing a project together." - Yoongi explained.

"Yeah babe. See, all these files. I can swear if you want me to." - I said. Namjoon suddenly let out a laugh. I don't know if that's good or bad. He sits next to me and place plastic bags on the table. He takes out what's inside the bags. They're drinks and desserts.

"You should have told me that you're here. I could get a drink and dessert for you too, babe." - Namjoon said, smiling. I don't think he's okay. I really don't think he's okay.

"It's fine. I don't mind at all." - i said. I grab his arm, and intertwine my hands with his. I softly rub the back of his hand with my thumb. He just give me a smile. I rest my chin on his shoulders, staring at him.

"I'm serious Namjoon-ah. Business, nothing more." - Yoongi said again.

"I know, hyung." - Namjoon said.

"Here, your drink and i got desserts." - Namjoon said. I move away, and Namjoon hands the drink to Yoongi.

"We'll share." - Namjoon said to me. I smile and nod.

"You guys can continue discussing, don't mind me." - Namjoon said.

"That's not nice. We'll just wrap it here." - Yoongi said. I nod, agreeing.

"It's totally fine." - Namjoon said again.

"You're a guest, we'll continue some other day." - Yoongi said. Namjoon takes a sip of his drinks and offered me.

"I'll take a sip later." - I said. He nods. Yoongi bring up a topic and they started talking. Namjoon lean backwards to the sofa and I did the same. I cling my arms with his and intertwined my hands with his, again. I'm just trying my best to comfort him. I know he's not okay. I rub the back of his hand with my thumb again. And he started doing the same to me too.

•••

We stayed in Yoongi's office for 3 hours and there were laughters but I just don't feel good. I've never seen Namjoon mad. So I'm really scared of that. We had dinner at Yoongi's office and now I'm driving home. Namjoon is driving behind me.

As soon as I park my car, I turn off the engine and got out of it. Namjoon parks his car and got off his car. He walks up to me, giving me a smile and intertwine his hand with mine. We walk in the house. Seems like In Ha is home. The TV is on. "I'll head upstairs." - Namjoon said. I nod.

"Oh hi, Ms Kwon." - In Ha greeted me as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Hi." - i said and smiled. She smiles and went to the living room. I walk to the kitchen to get cold water. I grab a bottle of cold water and left the kitchen.

"Did Namjoon sent you to work earlier?" - I asked In Ha.

"Oh. He did but he stopped me somewhere because I wanted to get Starbucks. Then he drives off." - In Ha said.