30.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

The same night...

"W-what??" - Namjoon asked, looking at me with a clueless face.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" - i yelled to In Ha. She got up, brushing off.

"Can't you see? I've tied your husband up. What kink do you think I have?" - she asked in flirty way. I look to Namjoon with a frown.

"Babe, I have no idea what the hell just happened. I was taking a nap and suddenly I heard you yelling." - Namjoon said, trying his best to explain to me. In Ha giggles.

"Oh that's never the truth, Ms Kwon." - In Ha said, biting her lower lips.

"I have proof!" - Namjoon shouted to In Ha. She giggles.

"As if I would ever believe you-"

Ma'am came in, pulling In Ha's hair down. She screams in pain, cursing the living shit out of her life. Ma'am lets her hair go, making her fall on the floor. In Ha gets up, so ready to beat the person who pulled her hair.

She turns around, seeing Ma'am crossing her arms. In Ha's eyes widened seeing the highness in front of her. "M-mm-ma'a-am-m." - she greeted with stutters. Ma'am nods to her.

"So, I heard from a little fly that Ms In Ha is trying to get into her boss' brother's pants?" - Ma'am asked. In Ha gulps. Ma'am brings her right hand up, cupping In Ha's chin.

Ma'am immediately pushes In Ha to the side, hitting my cupboard. Ma'am lets out a smirk. She grabs her phone, calling someone. "Hed, come over to Ms Kwon's house. We have a slut to sell." - Ma'am said. I froze there... Ma'am sells..?

She turns around to me. "Untie him." - she said. I did as she said. Namjoon seems so clueless and he hugged me tightly once I'm done.

"We'll continue in awhile." - Ma'am said. She grabs In Ha and bring her out of our room.

"I have proof. I surely do babe." - Namjoon said to my ears. I push him away, sighing.

"At this point. I have nothing to say Namjoon." - I said.

"First, you act like you wanna make love with me. Second, I wanted to give myself to you but you thought I'm drunk. Third, In Ha was grinding on you, yet you didn't feel anything." - I said.

"Babe, I am serious. I have no idea what In Ha have done to me. I got home and her car is not even there. I took a nap because I'm so tired. I knocked out, babe." - Namjoon explained himself.

"I just have nothing to say." - i said. I got up, wanting to leave but he grabs my arm.

"Why don't you ever believe me, babe?" - Namjoon asked. I turn around, looking at him.

"I believe that you just don't want me anymore." - I said.

"Babe... how could you say that?" - he asked, as his voice softens and lets my hand go. He grabs his phone from the nightstand and hand it to me.

"Proof in there." - he said, looking away. I put his phone on the bed. He got up, walking pass me. He stops, steps away from me.

"Just so you know, I will never let you go. What you said really hurts me. You can think everything negative about what just happened, but you'll know that I'm innocent." - he said. He continue walking and leaves the room. I sit on my bed, sighing.

•••

I keep replaying the video that was recorded on the day of the chaos. He was recording a vlog, for Busan. But he forgot to stop recording and ends up filming him sleeping. He sleeps soundly, and cutely. When suddenly In Ha walks in quietly.

She have ropes on her, and tying my husband down slowly. She got on my bed, touching Namjoon. Almost everywhere. Namjoon didn't wake up at all, he is still deep in sleep. She starts grinding on Namjoon and that was also when I opened the door. Ma'am has taken over In Ha's contract. I have no idea what's happening on Kyungmin's side.

Me and Namjoon? I don't know... He's been so quiet. He stills eats whatever I cook for him. He talks less, he never really text me anymore. I know I hurt him, but, I'm hurt too. I've been hurt for so long. But we are still going to Busan. And that will be tomorrow. I don't know what will happen. But I wish to make it up to my husband.

Namjoon is on the third floor, reading a book in the balcony. I really wanna hug him and kiss him. But... my heart is hurt too. What if he's stopping to like me? He said he'll never leave me though. Is he distancing himself from me too? But... I miss him.

I miss him very much. I walk to the balcony slowly. I sit on the big round chair, behind him. I hesitated to put my hand on his back. But I really miss him. I bring my hand up slowly, and softly place it on his back. Namjoon immediately turns his head.

"Hm?" - he asked. I put my hand down. He raise his eyebrows. He looks at me softly and that made me feel so bad. I shake my head, getting up. Namjoon grab my hand. I turn, to face him.

"You want something?" - he asked softly and stands up. I shake my head, looking down. He moves closer to me, giving me a kiss on my head. Namjoon make me look up to him. He gives me a smile.

"I miss you." - I said softly. He caress my cheeks with his thumb.

"I miss you too." - he said, looking deeply in my eyes. He pull me, down to the second floor and to our room. He make me lie down to the bed. He pull the comforter up and lie next to me. Namjoon pull me into a tight hug, making me rest my head on his chest.

Namjoon softly plays with my hair, humming. He gives me kisses on my head once in awhile. "I've never stop loving you, if you're wondering." - he said, softly. I look up to him, giving him a small smile.

"Go to sleep. We have a flight tomorrow." - he said. I make myself comfortable in his arms. It's been awhile since I sleep in his arms. I've never miss him this much. Thank you Namjoon for never giving up on me. I will make it up to you, for sure. I give him a soft peck on his upper chest, inhaling his scent by his neck.

I know that I love you, Namjoon.

------------------------------------------------
Sooooooo little miss in ha. Hm. So, thank god Ma'am walks in and drag that hoe out man! So, they're going to Busan on the next chapter! So! Look out for it! Things get fun in Busan ei!

Also! I just received my BUTTER album! AND I GOT JIMIN, SEOKJIN, TAEHYUNG & GROUP PC! I AM SO HAPPY BROOOOOOO!!!!

Anyways, there will be a new episode for
@/kpoopkween tonight! At 8 pm, SGT! Check out episode 2 first before hearing episode 3!

ig: kwonkimminjeon
ig: on.e_day  (kpop vocal covers)
youtube: KwonKimMinJeon
inkitt: kwonkimminjeon
ig: kpoopkween (kpop podcast)

30/7/21, 30th July 2021

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕