53.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

•••

Today is the day that Jimin is going to propose to Hyun Rin. I wanna be excited but I'm not. Because I'm still fighting with Namjoon. Not a big fight, we just have a disagreement. Still, about Changmin.

Jimin did invite Changkyun and Kyung Min. Since we take a day off, I spend my day alone, watching a drama. Apparently, we're going for a staycation to celebrate their engagement. We'll be checking in later this evening, before the event starts. Which will be in 5 hours.

To Hyun Rin, it's just a dinner with friends. Of course she doesn't know what's the real event. "Have you pack your clothes?" - Namjoon asked. I hum, not looking at him but eyes glued to my phone.

I saw at the corner of my eyes, he gets the luggage that I use to put my clothes. He puts it on the bed, unzipping it and open it. He went to the walk in closet after that. In awhile, he comes back with his clothes. He sits on the bed, facing his back on me and quietly fold the clothes in the luggage.

I got up, with my phone, still watching my drama. I walk to the balcony and sit on the couch.

Namjoon's P.O.V

I watch her going to the balcony, leaving me alone. I sigh. The day when I show her the photos, she ignored me during dinner and pretty much till now. It's just something I don't like to see, so why do it? If those pictures didn't happen, she'll still be hugging them behind my back.

Honestly, this is a stupid reason to fight but, I'm sure this is still a process of knowing how Ji Hye is. After I'm done with packing my clothes, I close the luggage to zip it and put it aside.

I flop on the bed, sighing. I miss her. I tried to comfort her but she's avoiding me. I click my tongue, sitting up. Aish... I got up, walking to the balcony and went closer to Ji Hye. I grab her phone locking it and put it in my pocket.

She raise her eyebrows. "What?" - she asked.

"Look, I don't wanna make things bad. I don't want to drag this. So, let's talk." - I said.

"We talked." - she said, crossing her arms.

"Why is it so difficult for you to cooperate?"

"Because you're getting jealous over the shittiest thing. Fine, I'll close one eye for that. But not allowing me to go to future reunions, is stupid." - she said, frowning.

"It's just something I don't like! I don't like seeing you hugging guys, especially that ex of yours!" - I raise my voice.

"Just don't do the things that I don't like! Simple!" - i raised my voice again.

"See, isn't it easier to just say that? Instead of using your 'power' as a husband to stop me from going to reunions." - she said. She got up and went inside. Urgh! Since when did she get this... I don't know, stubborn and just so annoying?

In their hotel room...

2 more hours to the event. It's happening at Da Beach Restaurant which is a perfect place to propose. Ji Hye is getting ready. She's putting on her makeup, dressed in black formal pants, and a black blazer with black heels. Honestly, hot, sexy. Because lady is literally not using a bra.

I'm dressed in a suit too. I hang my blazer and fold my cuffs while looking at Ji Hye. I grab another chair, putting it behind her and sit down. I move closer, hugging her from behind tightly. Inhaling her scent from her neck, making me miss her more.

I kissed the nape of her neck, biting on her shoulder a little. "Tsk. Stop it." - she said, trying to push me away. I smile. I kiss her neck, trying to get her attention.