8.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

The same day...

"Who are they?" - Namjoon asked.

"Some useless brats." - i said, plainly.

"I owe you a story, I know. Just not now." - i added, with a sigh.

"Thanks for playing along." - i said, as i stop upon the red light. I turn my head to face him, he just gives me a smile, showing his dimples. I bring my index finger up to his dimples as i poked them softly. Namjoon was shocked by the sudden touch.

I giggle. "You have beautiful dimples." - i said, bringing my hands back to the steering wheel. The light turns green, and I continue driving

"Thank you." - Namjoon said as i saw him still smiling.

"Your house is pretty far." - he said, looking out of the window. I nod.

•••

"Wait. Whaaaaaattt? This is your house?" - Namjoon asked as his jaw dropped while looking at the mansion in front of him. I hummed, as i park my car in the front yard. We got out of the car. Namjoon grab the goods that was hanging. Slowly, the other drives in my front yard. And now i have 7 cars parked in my front yard.

I turn to my front door and Hyun Rin is standing there with her eyes widened. I smiled as i walk towards her. She notices my appearance. "Did you just bought 7 more cars???"

I blinked my eyes. "What? No. I ain't that rich. But those are our guests." - i said, smiling.

"Ain't that rich, psh. Says the girl who has 2 expensive cars, 3 huge mansions, a limousine and-"

"Hi!" - i heard Jimin greeted. Hyun Rin turn to face where the voice came from and she just froze there. She stares at Jimin with widened eyes. Jimin just smiled. I giggled.

I nudged her arm softly as she came back to reality. "H-hey." - she stuttered. Jimin giggled.

"Alrighty guys, come on in." - I invited them in. I put an arm around Hyun Rin's shoulder and drag her in the house too.

"Pretty house." - Jungkook said with a smile. 3 storeys, the size of the house is pretty much like a football field but double the size and I can say, bigger. The third floor is the rooftop has lots of exciting things. Right outside the living room on level one, the balcony, we have a huge pool and a magnificent view of Seoul. We have a bbq pit too. It's a perfect place to hang out.

There's more to it, but let's not really focus on that. "Babe, the kitchen is..??" - Namjoon asked.

"Oh, follow me." - i said, leaving Hyun Rin and lead Namjoon to the kitchen. The boys followed us, since they wanted to look around. I take a look at what Hyun Rin cooked for us. She made some shepherds pie, sundubu jjigae, tteokbokki and kimbap. A mix of western and korean, nice.

"How about we unload my stuff first then we can think of food?" - Namjoon asked everyone.

"Yeah better that way. Let's go." - Taehyung said. The others nod and the 7 of them went out of the house, to their cars and bring those boxes in the house. While they are all outside, I'm left with Hyun Rin.

"Ya! You're dead! You didn't tell me he's coming! What the fuck!!" - Hyun Rin shouted. I widened my eyes and was about to run. Hyun Rin got to grab on my arm and fake strangling me. She just moves me back and forth continuously.

"Ya!" - i shouted, and push her hands away. It's making me have a headache. Oh lord.

"Why didn't you freaking tell me you brought him here?!" - Hyun Rin shouted.