42.

Namjoon's P.O.V

The same day...

After hours in the suite, making love, hehe, we showered and have packed our luggages. We have 2 more hours before our flight. We also decided to do some last minute shopping before going to the airport. Jimin and Hyun Rin have the same flight as us too so we'll be meeting them later on.

Ji Hye sits on the sofa, looking around the suite. I sit next to her, holding her hands. "I'm gonna miss this place." - she said.

"Me too. We'll come back one day." - i said, smiling.

"With a little baby, next time?" - I asked. She laughs.

"Why not." - she said giggling. We got up together and leave the suite. We got in the lift and press the ground floor. I told Ji Hye to wait at the sofas while I return the keys. After all of that is done, I turn around to go to Ji Hye.

I immediately have a frown, seeing whose she's talking to. I sit next to her. "We'll get going, Changmin. Have fun while you're still here." - Ji Hye said.

"Thanks." - Changmin said with a smile. Ji Hye got up, and pull me up. She holds my hands, as we leave the hotel. We walk to the car. I open the back of it and put in our luggages. Ji Hye got in the passenger seat while I was doing that. I got in the driver's seat, turning on the engine.

I begin to drive to the car rental center to return the car first. Ji Hye grab my hand, kissing the back to it. I know she's try to comfort me. Once we arrive, we got out. I also bring out our luggages and went to the counter, returning the key to them.

After that, we decide to shop around. We have less than 1 hour to shop, so we gotta do this fast.

•••

After showering, Ji Hye yawned loudly and lie down on our bed. We've landed, 5 hours ago. Once we landed, we head to Bae's Bae Restaurant for dinner. We shopped quite a lot to be honest. "I don't wanna go to work." - Ji Hye whined. I laugh, lying next to her.

"When are you going back to work?" - I asked.

"A day after tomorrow. I might extend it." - Ji Hye said.

"Sounds good. I took 5 more days of off days." - I said. She widened her eyes.

"Woah. That's pretty long. I should tell Mrs Kang that." - she said. I giggle. I move closer to her, resting my head on her chest. The house is empty, no In Ha. I hate that her car is still downstairs. Even her stuff are still in her room. Like, that room needs a deep cleansing.

"I'm so tired." - Ji Hye said, playing with my hair.

"Me too." - I said.

"Adding on we did a hard workout for more than 3 times babe..." - Ji Hye pointed out. I laugh.

"You look so cute in a hoodie when we're working out. I can't help it." - I said, smiling. She giggles. We watch the tv together, in silence. Ji Hye slowly stops playing with my hair.

I turn to look at her and my lady here is asleep. I chuckle. I got off her slowly but she pulled me. "No, don't go." - she said with her eyes closed.

"I'm gonna turn off the tv." - i said. She lets me go. I grab the remote, turning off the tv. I pull Ji Hye into a hug, letting her rest her head on my chest. I felt kisses on my chest, making me smile.

"I love you." - she said softly.

"I love you too." - i said, caressing her head softly.

Ji Hye's P.O.V