22.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

"Good morning unnie." - Kyung Min greeted me, smiling.

"Morning." - I said, as I look at In Ha's car. Kyung Min called someone to repair In Ha's car and here he is, fixing the car. In Ha is standing next to Kyung Min, giving me a smile.

"You're not working today, Ms Kwon?" - In Ha asked.

"Nope. I'm helping my best friend and her boyfriend with shifting." - I explained.

"Oh you mean Ms Shim & Mr Park?" - In Ha asked. I nod, smiling.

"I can help if they don't mind." - In Ha said.

"It's fine. My best friend don't like having too much people in the house." - I said. A car stops in front of my opened gate and horned. The person rolls down the window.

"Where shall I park?" - Changkyun asked. I directed him to where he can park, and he just follows. I called Changkyun yesterday, and asked if he can help out. And seems like he's free today. He got out of his car and walk towards me, giving me a hug.

"Been long since I see you." - I said. He breaks the hug and smile. He nods, smiling while pulling up his sunglasses to his head. He put his hands on his waist and turn to In Ha's car.

"Broken?" - he asked.

"Yeah." - In Ha answered.

"Oh by the way, this is my sister in law, Kyung Min." - I introduced Changkyun to Kyung Min. They shake hands.

"Changkyun, Im Changkyun." - Changkyun greeted.

"Kim Kyung Min." - Kyung Min introduced herself.

"Don't stare too much." - I said, hitting Changkyun's arm lightly. He fake a cough and look around.

"Where's Namjoon hyung?" - he asked.

"In the kitchen. Oh I made breakfast, go and eat if you haven't." - I said.

"Nice, thanks noona." - Changkyun said with a smile and walks in my house. With that, I decide to walk in my house too. I go to my kitchen, seeing Changkyun on the counter while eating, along with Namjoon. I sit next to Namjoon, joining them.

"Hyung, your sister is pretty." - Changkyun said. I giggled.

"She's too young for you." - Namjoon said, simply.

"Hyung, age doesn't matter." - Changkyun said with a giggle.

"No." - Namjoon said.

•••

As much as most of Jimin's stuff are just clothes, he decides to bring in some furnitures too. So, the boys are handling the carryings while Hyun Rin and I, are handling his clothes. Just hanging them on a hanger. He has so many clothes. Hyun Rin is thinking if she should hire a maid, because she's just too tired to clean the house alone. Understandable.

"You should hire one. But you just have to be careful." - I warned her.

"Why?"

"We can't trust outsiders as much, Hyun Rin. Even with In Ha, there's some shit she did towards Namjoon. But I have yet confirm anything." - I explained.

"What did she do to Namjoon?" - Hyun Rin asked with eyes wide.

"I just saw her throwing herself to Namjoon. She wants my husband's dick." - I said, shrugging.

"Ew! But are you sure?? She doesn't seem to be that way." - Hyun Rin said.

"Like you know, model. Very classy and elegant type. Expensive." - Hyun Rin continued.

"Yeah, in front of others. But down there, she's dripping and cheap." - I said, rolling my eyes.

"I just have yet confront her. I just need to see once more." - I continued.

"Wait, did Namjoon do anything to her??"

I shake my head, smiling. "No. Never. He pushed her away."

"That's good." - Hyun Rin said, smiling.

•••

It was lunch time so I decide to take a break for awhile. I leave Hyun Rin's house and go to my house which is next door. Jimin and Namjoon are in Hyun Rin's house, still busy. I walk in my house, wanting to go to my room upstairs.

Suddenly I hear a conversation. "Come on, Changkyun. You're so hot." - I heard In Ha's voice. I frowned. Urgh, disgusting. I follow the voice, and it's at the balcony on the first floor.

"In Ha, this is inappropriate." - Changkyun said, looking forward. In Ha is all over him, yet Changkyun ignores her.

"I'm sure you want it. Come on." - In Ha said seductively as she got on her knees. She bring her hands to Changkyun's belt, wanting to undo them. But Changkyun push her hands and bend down, to meet her height.

"Next time, you should know what kind of person am I. It's either you stop now, or-"

"Or? You'll report me?"

"Nah. I'll rip that that loose pussy of yours with scissors." - Changkyun said sternly. Changkyun stands up, and I widened my eyes. I quickly run to the front door, acting as if I just walk in.

Changkyun walks in the living room with an angry face, his hands inside his pockets. "Hey." - I said, smiling.

"Oh, hey noona." - he said, letting out a small smile. I walk to the kitchen and I felt his presence from behind. I open the fridge to get a bottle of cold water and got another one for Changkyun. I close the fridge and hand Changkyun the bottle. He sits on the counter, looking very annoyed. I sit across him.

I twist open the bottle cap and take a few sips of the water. "What's wrong?" - I asked.

"Nothing. It's nothing." - he said. Why don't they just tell me? Like... why are they not saying anything? Get me?

"You know you can tell me anything right?" - I said. He nods.

"Just not now, noona." - He said. Changkyun grab the bottle and left. I heard the front door closes. I frown, looking to the window. She really is desperate for dicks huh? Hitting on my brother? I have proof now, and this is pretty clear.

But I just need 1 more. I want to see her trying to get Namjoon to fuck her. And once I get her, she's dead. I look forward, seeing In Ha walking to her room and locking it. Probably getting a dildo. I rolled my eyes, gritting my teeth.

I got up, walking out of my house and close the door. I walk next door, to Hyun Rin's house. I open the front door and walk in. All of them are sitting in the living room, and Changkyun is here too. I sit next to Namjoon, immediately hugging his arm.

"Okay now that Ji Hye is here, let's order lunch." - Jimin said.

------------------------------------------------
In Ha on the move, wow. Okay In Ha, desperate, sure 😉 Like i said i am binging on Lucifer so I've been busy hehe! But I'll try to update every week, at least once!

Oh! And congratulations to Stray Kids for winning Kingdom! I am so proud of these boys! As much as I'm a new fan, i see their potential and their hard work for sure! Becoming a STAY soon 😉

ig: kwonkimminjeon
ig: on.e_day (kpop vocal covers)
youtube: KwonKimMinJeon

4/6/21, 4th June 2021

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕