32.

Namjoon's P.O.V

Day 2 in Busan

I felt ticklish on my chest, which made me open my eyes. I look at what is tickling me. I smile, seeing my love's head on my chest. Her hair is tickling me. I let out a quiet yawn, grabbing my phone from the nightstand. Looking at the time, it's 10 am.

I put my phone away and look down to Ji Hye. I tap her back softly. "Babe, wake up." - I said. She didn't budge. I tap her back again.

"Babe, it's 10 am. Come on, I have plans for us today." - I said. She moves, only to rest her head on my shoulders while her nose on my neck.

"Can we just sleep in?" - she asked softly with her breath fanning my neck.

"We're here for a honeymoon, to have fun together." - I said. She sighs, hugging me tighter.

"Can we take a shower together?" - she asked. I gulped. She giggles.

"I- I mean if you want to." - I stutter. She giggle again.

"One day." - she said, giving me light kiss on my neck. She sits up and stretched her hands out with a yawn. I got up and walk to the bathroom to take my shower.

•••

Ji Hye walks to our table with our simple, breakfast. We're having a breakfast at a small restaurant that's near our hotel. The restaurant is small yet, it looks very elegant and chic. I'm having blueberry pancakes with scrambled eggs and bacon. Ji Hye is having the same as mine but she change the bacon to sausages.

For drinks, we're having Ice Americano. Hyun Rin have suggested us to visit a few places and of course, we are going to all of it. First, we're going to Busan Tower. Pretty excited for that because we get to see from the top and see everything.

I'm not sure if my lady here is scared of heights or not. But considering her office is located at the 24th floor, hm. She might not be scared of it. After we're done with breakfast, we got in the car and I drive to Busan Tower.

As we're nearing the tower, Ji Hye is shocked. "Don't tell me we're going up there." - she said, with her eyes wide open. I park the car and nod.

"Yupp. We're going up there." - I said and smile.

"What?! Babe! You know I'm afraid of heights!" - she exclaimed.

"But... your office is on the 24th floor. This is only 30 floors. 6 floors difference babe. Come on." - I said, going out of the car. Ji Hye got out of the car and run to me.

"Can I just wait downstairs? I can't handle heights well." - she said and I could see the fear in her eyes. She looks up and down the tower, in fear.

"I'm here baby. It will be fine." - I said, facing her and push her hair back.

"I like the ground more." - she suddenly said. I laugh, pulling her into a hug.

"We'll go up, walk around and leave. We won't be up there long. Is that okay for you?" - I asked. She looks up and sigh.

"Sure. But with 1 condition." - she said.