44.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

•••

We've been staying at Hyun Rin & Jimin's house for over a week. I must say, I miss living in the same roof as my best friend. We hang out even more than the usual. I did take a look on the progress for the walk in closet. Left with 3 weeks and it will be done.

I look at the time and Mr Kim is late. We're supposed to be having lunch together and he's 20 minutes late. Someone tapped on my arm softly. I turn and see a lady in black skinny jeans, black off shoulder crop top and black heels. She have long curly hair with bangs. She gives me a smile. "Um hi. Sorry to disturb you. But is this Ruby Red Company?" - the lady asked.

I nod. "Yes it is." - I answered.

"Oh sweet. Thanks." - she said and smile. I return her a smile.

"Baaabbeeee..!!" - I heard Namjoon called. I saw him walking towards me with a smile but guilt showing all over his face. He gives me a tight hug and plant kisses on my cheeks. I raise my eyebrows, rolling my eyes.

"Alright alright. I'm sorry. Okay let's go-"

"Namjoon?"

"Sooyoung?"

I raise my eyebrows. "Oh hi. It's been so long since I saw you." - the lady said as she moves closer to my man to give him a hug. A light hug. I can feel my right eye twitching by the sudden skinship. It's okay it's just a hug. They broke the hug.

"What are you doing here?" - Namjoon asked the lady.

"Oh I'm supposed to be meeting RRC's CEO today. We have a meeting at 4 pm." - the lady said.

"Have you met her before?" - Namjoon asked, looking at me and back to her.

The lady shook her head. "No. It's our first meeting today." - she said and smiles.

"You? Why are you here??" - the lady asked.

"Oh how rude of me. This is my wife, Ji Hye." - Namjoon introduced me to the lady as he puts an arm around my shoulders. I give a forced smile to the lady while she returns me a smile too.

"Wife? Oh wow. That's shocking." - the lady said and laughs.

"Yes wife. Uh, we'll get going. My lady here is hungry. See you around." - Namjoon said.

"Yeah sure. See you around." - the lady said and smiles to us. Namjoon hold my hand, pulling me to his car. I got in the passenger seat and put on the seatbelt. Namjoon got in the driver's seat. He puts on the seatbelt and turn on the engine.

He starts driving. I cross my arms. "Babe." - Namjoon calls. I ignore, looking out of the window.

"Babe?" - he called again. I roll my eyes, even if he didn't see that. Namjoon grab my arm. I push his hand away.

"Okay okay I know you're mad that I was 20 minutes plus late. I had an emergency meeting with my staffs and the traffic was crazy." - Namjoon explains himself. I ignore him still. He decides to keep quiet through out the drive. Good.

We finally arrive at Bae's Bae Restaurant. I've been wanting to come to this restaurant for a long time. Cravings for their good food! We got out of Namjoon's car and we got in the restaurant. A lady greeted us and bring us to a table. She hands us the menu book as well and left.

•••

Hm. Namjoon is not letting me leave his car. I didn't speak a word when we were eating. "Are you really gonna keep sulking?" - Namjoon asked me. I keep quiet, looking forward with my arms crossed.