55.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

•••

Back to work! After the boys came back from the amusement park, we took an hour to rest and went out again to have dinner together. I'm pretty sad that I can't have lunch with Namjoon today because he has an important meeting.

Hyun Rin and Jimin plans to get married in a month or two. Which is awesome, because why take so long, right? They're meeting each others parents this week and spending time with them. Also to plan out the wedding. I am just so happy for Hyun Rin. And also excited for her hehehe.

Someone knocks on my door and I let them in. Mrs Kang walks in, "Ms Kwon, you have a guest." - she said. I raised my eyebrows.

"Guest? Who?" - I asked.

"Mr Im."

"Ah, Changkyunnie. Let him in then." - i said, smiling.

"No, not Im Changkyun. But Mr Im Changmin." - she said. I know I've taken him off the ban list because I'm sure he won't come here at all. But, why is he here?

"You can let him in." - i said.

"Are you sure, Ms Kwon?" - Mrs Kang asked. I nod.

"It will be fine." - i said, giving her an assuring smile.

"Just call me if you need my help." - she said. I nod. She leaves my room, closing the door. I shift my gaze to my laptop, waiting for a knock to come.

I was about to call Mrs Kang to ask where's Changmin, I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." - i said. The door opens and a wide smile is the first thing I see on his face.

"Hello, Ms Kwon." - he greeted me, walking towards my desk after closing the door. I smile to him, and invite him to take a seat across me.

Jackson's P.O.V (a/n: hi there)

Flashback...

"You have plans tonight?" - I asked Changmin.

"Yeah, I'm meeting a friend." - he answered.

"Oh~ a special friend??" - I teased him. He laughs, shaking his head.

"Just a friend." - he said.

"I thought you're free. If you are, we can give Ji Hye a call and maybe have dinner with her and the other two friends of hers." - I said.

"You can go ahead. I've promised to this person that we'll have dinner together." - he said. With that, I decided to just have ramen for dinner at the convenience store after parting ways with Changmin.

After I'm done with my ramen, I decide to have a cup of coffee at a café near my house. It was a 10 minute walk from the convenience store. I walk in the café and head straight to the counter. I got myself a cup of Cappuccino.

With the Cappuccino, I take a seat near the window where I can see vehicles driving pass. I take a sip of the hot cappuccino, feeling the hot liquid runs down from my throat to my stomach. Ah~ love this. I put down my cup, wondering my mind off.

I heard some laughings coming from a table across mine. Ehei... you're ruining my peace. I just sigh, wondering off again. "I just can't wait for them to get into another fight." - I heard a man said. A familiar voice.. I frown a little, following where the voice is from.

To my surprise, I see Changmin and a lady. She's blonde, dressed in a brown sweatshirt, jeans and converse shoes. "This is a perfect picture to send to Ji Hye." - Changmin said, laughing.