34.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

Day 3 in Busan

I got up feeling so cold. So, I sit up, yawning. "Oh~ you're up." - I heard Namjoon said. He walks in with a bowl and a drink.

"I bought you a hangover soup." - he said, placing it on the nightstand. I look down to myself and got shock of what I'm wearing.

"What the hell happened yesterday? Why am I in this? Where's my clothes??" - I asked Namjoon. He sits on the bed, chuckling.

"You were so drunk in the club yesterday. I have no idea why you wore that but it looks good on you." - he said with a smile.

"Don't you remember anything??" - he asked. I shook my head.

"I only remember drinking and after that, nothing." - I said.

"Did I do something stupid? Or embarrassing? Please tell me!" - I said, shaking his arm.

"Well, not really embarrassing or stupid. You were very flirty to me. And we showered together yesterday." - Namjoon said. I widened my eyes.

"We..? We showered together?!" - I exclaimed. Namjoon nods.

"I was showering and you just got in and take off your clothes." - Namjoon explains.

"We both were naked?" - i asked. Namjoon nods.

"We didn't do anything okay, baby. If I really want to do that, I want you to remember it." - Namjoon said, giving me a soft smile.

"You should sleep in these more often." - he said, winking. I hit his arms.

•••

Namjoon told me what exactly happened yesterday. From the club, to Jimin and Hyun Rin, to vomiting, to flirting, to showering together. This is very embarrassing. I can't believe I walk in Namjoon while he was showering and we were naked.

I don't remember any of his body. Or literally whatever happened. Zero. Anyways, we'll be going to the beach at 6 pm. We decide to stay in and rest since I had a long night. "I'm sorry for troubling you yesterday." - I said.

"Don't be sorry. You're not troubling me at all. I had fun, honestly." - he said, smiling.

"How's my body?" - i asked.

"Huh?"

"You saw my body yesterday, what do you think?" - I asked.

"Hot?" - Namjoon answered and I laugh.

"I didn't know you got tattoos." - Namjoon said. I smile.

"Yeah, pretty cool huh. I plan to get another one. On my ring finger." - I said.

"As long as you're happy, love." - Namjoon said, smiling. I rest my head on his shoulders, holding his hand.

"We're not hitting the clubs right?" - I asked.

"No. No more, babe." - Namjoon said making me laugh.