10.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

3 Months later...

These 3 months has been pretty simple honestly. Who knew I could cope with Namjoon for this long? So far we haven't got into a huge fight yet. No jealousy or whatsoever. It really feels like I'm living with a friend. A good friend. Now that Hyun Rin is no longer living with us, it's kindda quiet.

And these 3 months, I've forgot about Changmin. The pain I felt is not really there. But I'll be lying if i say I don't think of him sometimes. Meanwhile Changkyun have been working with me for a project so, nowadays I meet him pretty often.

I'm in my office, working. Someone knocks on my door. I told the person to come in, while my eyes are glued to my laptop. "Babe?" - I heard a familiar voice which made me look up.

I smile, "Joon? Hey." - I said. He smiles, walking in my office room. He walks closer to me as I stand up and he gives me a hug.

"What's up?" - I asked. He breaks the hug and sits across my table. Seems like something is up or he has something to talk about. I sit down, raising my eyebrows.

"Well... okay let's put it this way. You know my little sister, Kyung Min, right?"

I nod. "Yeah... what's wrong with Kyung Min?" - I asked.

"And you know she's the CEO of a model company." - Namjoon said. I nod.

"Okay, so, one of her model needs to rent a room. She's been trying to get a room for her model but there's not much choice. So I did try searching but they gotta wait for a month or two."

"And?"

"Since your house has empty rooms, maybe you can help out??" - Namjoon asked. I hum.

"How many models are going to rent the room?" - I asked.

"Just 1. And it's for a month or two."

"Where is the model currently living?" - I asked.

"In a hotel. Which can be very expensive since they count the price as per night." - he said.

"Hmm... get your sister to talk to me instead." - I said.

"She's actually here. I'll get her." - he said. He gets up, leaving my room to get his sister. Hmm.... I don't know. But it's an extra income though.

Soon, I hear another knock and my door opens. Namjoon walks in with Kyung Min. I got up giving her a smile and bow. "Hi unnie." - she greeted me with a smile and bowed back to me.

"Come, take a seat." - i said. All of us sit down and Kyung Min starts talking.

"Is renting 1 room in your house okay, unnie?" - Kyung Min asked.

"If it's for a month or two, I'm okay. How old is the model?"

"She's born in 1995." - Kyung Min said. I hum.

"I can let her rent one of the rooms but I need to meet her in person before anything. And a contract for her to sign. This is considered business." - I explained. Kyung Min nodded.

"I understand unnie. You can make the contract, I'll get her to meet you as soon as possible." - she said with a nod. After that we had a few talks and Kyung Min left while Namjoon stay.

"Since I'm here, wanna go get lunch together?" - Namjoon asked.

"Sure but can we just order? I'm lazy to go out." - I said. Namjoon laughs and nod. He sits on my couch which is facing the view. While I'm on my desk, typing the contract for the model.