The challenge (Part 3)

As morning comes, the sun bleeds through your window, hitting your eyes to wake you up. You open your bright (eye color) eyes. As you look at your phone you realized you were almost late for work. You freak out and scramble to get on your suit and to rush out the door. As you run downstairs you remember about the Rocker staying on your couch. You leave a note saying your off to work and to help himself around except in your room. You bolt out the door and into your car.

You speed down the high way, almost getting into a crash or two but it was worth saving your promotion. You can't afford being late.

You push the doors of the building open and rush to the 50th floor where you work and meet up with Clyde.

Clyde: "You late as well?"

"Ya, my alarm didn't go off and now i might miss the meeting!" You said in a panicked tone.

"Then let's go!"

The two of you run into the office, panting. Updyke stares at the both of you as sweat runs down your face.

"I-I'm so sorry! My alarm didn't go off and-"

"I expected better of you (Y/N)..." He growled. Oh no, you pissed him off. Will you be fired? Oh god he was turning grey, please don't thunder!

"I-I'm sorry sir! It won't happen again!" You plead desperately

"It better not..." He returns to his puffy white form and he turns and walks away. Jenna stared at you two in shock

You go to your desk and flip through the folders of information showing all of the targets in need of capturing. You show interest in a certain one. WHITMORE. Strangely enough he looked similar to the one staying in your home. Same outfit, although very blurred. He always caught your attention with his looks and his bomb-like appearance. Nobody in the force has been able to capture him, not even the great Gabriel Updyke himself. If you managed to catch him you could get the biggest raise possible. That is when you decided, you were going to be the one to catch him.

"Are you sure you want to take up the challenge?"

A deep voice came from behind. You turned your head back in fright, only to find your boss standing there.

"Phew... geez Mr. Updyke, you scared me!"

"That is a bad thing, you need to be on high alert at all times..."

"Understood, sorry... and yes I do, I will capture him!"

"Good..."