Helpful eye (part 11)

2 weeks...

2 weeks have passed since you last saw him and since then your life just seemed... darker. Dull. Boring. He brought light to you every day he was around but now that he isn't your just... nothing... you lost your friend and it hurt. A lot.

All of your days off have just been laying in bed, scrolling social media with no achievements doing so. That is it! You are finding Whitty! You jump out of bed and slide into a sweater and jeans. You grab your bag and fling it over your shoulder and leave for the streets of (town). You go down to the area you last saw him, which was when you dropped him off, but he wasn't there, he must have moved. Your search was put on hold for a date with some nice refreshing lemonade and a muffin at the local cafe. That is when you saw him at last.

Whitmore...

You almost burst into tears as you run into the alleyway, your arms stretched wide, engulfing him into a tight hug. You look up at the tall creature, tears in your eyes. He looks down at you, confused.

"Y-Y/N...? Why are you here... I can't have anybidy knowing I am here"

"I-I don't care right now, I just really missed you..."

He tilted his head in confusion.

"You... Missed me? Why? I didn't do anything"

"Yes... Yes you did. You became... my friend."

His eyes widen, he stiffens up and slowly wraps his arms around you, beginning to cry.

"F-Friend...? Ya, I like that."