Chapter 19

"First stop the uniform shop"

"I don't wear those things, sorry but no!"

The uniform shop was located inside the school. The school Lana had chosen was halfway between the set and their home. A huge campus and many buildings.

"It doesn't look so bad" Renzo tells her.

"Is very big"

"Hey it's big but the part that interests you is only the one reserved for your year and restricted to a small area"

"Did you like school?"

"I've always enjoyed learning"

"This doesn't answer my question"

"You are too smart .."

"This shows that I can not go to school"

"Nice try! Lana will have chosen this school for a reason so I'm sure you will do great here"

The two get out and, as instructed, withdraw the uniform which consisted of a Scottish checked skirt or dungaries, a white T-shirt and a blue pullover. Lana had definitely gone out of proportion with her order because the little girl was uniform enough for a lifetime.

"The lady was very kind and the uniforms look very good on you"

"With the PE suit I look like a garbage bag"

"Hey kiddo stop doing that!"

"They'll all make fun of me because I never went to school. People generally don't like me."

"Nobody knows where you come from or who you are and no one knows what I like you"

"You like me because you are infatuated with Lana"

"I like you because you are smart and I would like you even if Lana wasn't involved"

The second stop was a stationary shop where in addition to picking up the order that Lana had made, the two take a tour and Renzo decides to buy a sketchbook and pencils for the little girl who had shown interest in drawing.

Then the two go to the Wallmart and Renzo begins to struggle to follow Lana's detailed list considering that he didn't do the shopping often but that he didn't know the least brands and local products, he was more like an organic market on Saturday morning near the house. After an hour and a half and Lux's help, the man thinks he has bought everything and goes upset to the car.

"Hey there is a toy shop there. Would you like to take a tour?"

"I've never been there.."

The little girl kept wandering around, she had no idea that such places existed and she had no idea that there were so many toys. The man wanted to cheer her up and dispel the fears that were creeping into her head because of all the changes she was going through and she had succeeded.

After a tour in general Renzo makes the child choose a water bottle and a lunch box that could be useful for the school, he also takes board games that they could play together and some books to read.

"Is there anything you saw that you would like?" the man asks before reaching the crates.

"Nope"

The man knew that there was maybe more than one thing, he had an idea of Lux's story at this point but he knew for sure that in addition to coloring books and a couple of soft toys, the girl had no toys.

"Liar" he smiles.

"I really don't need anything"

"What do you think if you think about it and at the end of the first day of school as a reward we come back here and buy a toy to celebrate success?"

"Whether it's good or bad?"

"For making it to the end you can take whatever you want from this shop"

"Deal?"

"You can bet on it princess"

The two shake hands to seal the deal and with a satisfied smile set off for home.

"Hello to you" the woman greets them seeing Renzo and Lux ​​return to the house.

The little girl runs to hug the woman who had moved on the sofa in the meantime to watch television.

"Are you feeling better?" the little girl asks worriedly.

"After this super hug, I'm certainly better off"

The little girl stays close to the woman and begins to enthusiastically tell her about her last hours with Renzo. The visit to the school, what she thought of her about her uniform, what Renzo had bought her at the stationary store, the breakdowns the man had had for shopping, the tour to the toy store and the deal they had made .

The woman was happy for the child.

"Why don't you go fix your new things in the room?"

"No I want to stay here"

"Lux fix all the new things you have and go take a shower, smelly bones, then I promise you and I will spend some time together before you go to bed."

"Promise?"

"Yep, think about what you want to do and we'll do that" the woman kisses the baby on her cheek and she starts bringing all of her new stuff into her room.

"Thank you" the woman says to Renzo once the child disappears.

"Thanks for what?"

"You made her happy"

"This is nothing" the man says kissing the woman's head and sitting next to her after putting away the shopping "How do you feel?"

"Better"

"I'm going to change your patch on your back and have another massage"

"What did I do to deserve a man like that?"

"Something very good apparently"

The man begins to do the magic of her and the woman surely was enjoying him because here and he made them escape moans.

After treating the part, the man puts on a new patch and helps the woman to fix her shirt.

"What do you want to eat for dinner?"

"I'll take care of this. I put two pizzas in the oven. They'll be ready in a few minutes"

"I love you"

"I love you too"