//15//

a/n I listened to the 50 shades of grey playlist while writing this and I'm not even sorry.
--

//Luke//

Ashton's singing voice made me melt, made my heart beat a little faster, made my palms go clammy and made me shake a little.

"Wow," I breathed, "y-you're really good at singing."

"Um, thanks," Ashton mumbled shyly, adjusting my position round his waist and I brought my arms up to rest round his neck, a breath hitching in Ashton's throat as I bit my lip at him, moving to get more comfortable in his lap, "oh fuck." Ashton moaned, his hands running down my body to rest on my hips and then my ass to pull me closer.

"Mm," I whimpered as Ashton brushed his lips past mine.

"Luke," Ashton breathed, "is now a good time to mention that I haven't gotten laid in 3 years?" Ashton giggled and I brought my fingers up to his hair, his lips dangerously close to mine. He ghosted his lips across my jaw, making me suddenly glad that we were out of view of the security camera.

"Do it," I mumbled.

"What, kiss you?" Ashton whispered and I nodded, "you want me to kiss you, blondie? You wanna kiss a psycho?"

"You're not a psycho," I mumbled, whimpering when he connected his lips with my neck, pressing lazy kisses up to my jaw, my skin burning under his touch, an aching inside of me.

"I don't wanna kiss you, you're too pretty for me to kiss you," Ashton murmured and gently pushed me off of his lap, lying down on his bunk and staring upwards.

"Really?" I whined, "are you serious?" I scoffed.

"What?" he smirked.

"You have a hard on and you don't wanna kiss me. You can't lie very well," I mimicked his smirk, standing up and leaning on the one wall that was out of view of the security camera.

"Don't fucking taunt me, blondie," Ashton rolled his eyes, his expression completely straight as he raked his eyes down my body, before standing up and placing his hands on his hips.

"You can talk," I scoffed, trying not to let the shakiness in my voice show as Ashton walked towards me, stopping in the middle of the cell, managing to look incredibly sexy in an orange jumpsuit.

"Shut up, pretty boy," Ashton spat.

"You shut up," I argued back and then he closed the gap between us, pushing me against the wall and pinning me there with his hips, his hands on either side of my head as he looked down at me.

Then he kissed me.

His lips moved with mine and my hands hooked round his neck, tugging at his hair desperately. He gently bit down on my lip and sucked on it, making me moan and my legs shake. Ashton's hands moved down my body until he reached my hips and then he slid them down to my thighs and lifted me up round his waist. I locked my hands behind his head, his lips and his tongue working with mine as he moaned, clutching the fabric of my overalls.

"You're so fucking hot," Ashton breathed, kissing down my neck and unzipping my jumpsuit slowly and slipping it off my shoulders. He kitten licked along my jaw and down my neck and across my collar bone, the only sound in the cell being our heavy breathing. Ashton put me down and disconnected our lips, making me whine at the loss of contact as he walked over to his bunk and grabbed his pillow, taking it out of his pillow case.

"What are you-" I started but Ashton threw the pillow case at me, still looking incredible with his cheeks tinted red and his hair all messy.

"Get on my shoulders," Ashton mumbled, crouching down and tugging my wrist to get me to sit on his shoulders. Wordlessly, I obeyed and he stood up, groaning a little at my weight, "put it over the camera." Ashton said quickly and I tied the pillow case round the security camera and Ashton put me back on the floor, smirking at me and pulling me by my wrists to his bunk. I landed on top of him, giggling with my jumpsuit still hanging off my shoulders as I straddled him, letting him smile and kiss me again.

"Mm," I hummed as he slipped his hands inside my jumpsuit and ran his fingers up my back.

"Fuck," Ashton moaned as I rocked back and forth on top of him, "you know how I said you probably give really good blowjobs? I bet you don't."

"I bet I do," I smirked, unzipping his jumpsuit and running my hands down his chest, my breath hitching in my throat at his beautiful he was.

"Luke," Ashton whined, pulling my head back to his and forcing his lips back onto mine as I palmed him through his boxers, ecstatic at the effect I had on him.

"Dinner!" the guard shouted from outside our cell and Ashton and I had never moved so fast in our lives, zipping our jumpsuits back up, Ashton running over and reaching up to get the pillow case off the camera, neither of us taking a moment to breathe until the metal door slid back.

--

a/n sorry
:)
~Teddy