42

"Solomon! Solomon!"

He opened her eyes.

"We're in the hospital, you passed away."

He rolled his eyes.

"Get the doctor darling." He said annoyed.

"Don't give me an attitude, asshole"

He opened his eyes widely.
"That's not proper..." He said touching my hand. "Don't be mean to your husband and get the doctor please."

I snatched my hand and called her.

He explained he felt better and asked if we could leave.

He drove us back to the apartment.

When we arrived he cooked oatmeal himself.

"See Margo, I'm sorry I yelled. I don't want to yell anymore I just want to be happy with you."

"Solomon I can't be happy with you. Not in this life."

He dropped his spoon.

"Is the damage this bad, Margo?"

"Yes. I can't be with you. I want to leave."

"You can't.", he said heartbroken.

"I know. I hate it.", I said exhausted.

I will waste my life with you. Inside of your world.

" You don't have to... We can just go to another place, love"

"I don't want to!! I just want everything to stop..."

I started crying my eyes out.

He ran slowly to me.

"Solomon you know you can't run". I said cleaning my eyes.

"I can't live without you, Margo. And I hate the world. Always had. Until I met you... You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, you're the only World I want to live in. So let's die Margo and let's be together...  In our World! Our utopia!"

"Solomon I don't want to live with you here why would I want to live with you in the afterlife?! Can't you understand you're the problem? YOU RUINED MY LIFE SOLOMON."

"I'm everything you have!! You think someone else will love someone as broken as you!? A murderer!? No! I'm the only one who understands you! You hate yourself for being in love with someone as bad as me! But guess what YOU CAN'T HELP IT!"

"What did you do to me, Solomon!! I can't get rid of you! Get out of my brain! Get out! Get out!!!!!"

"It's life Margo! We're soul mates. This is what love looks like. It's dirty and unfair. It's us. So let's get out of this world. We were born and condemned. We can be free! And just together."

"Solomon you sound nuts! Nuts!"

"Listen!", he grabbed my face." Our lives on Earth were never happy. We have nothing to lose. We sinned and sinned. We need to die now, so we can be together without the fucking world bothering."

"Solomon YOU are the problem!"

"No! It's your family! It's my family! Nobody cares about us. We only have each other. "

"You have your sister. She would do anything for you... I am alone."

"Loretta ruined me... And us. And you have me. I would do anything for you. I told you I will build you a temple. Let's get out. Yes?"

"Solomon... There's people waiting for us in hell."

He smiled.

"Then we kill them again."