36

Margo and him were perfect in the perfect moment.

He locked himself in a house far far from Selina.

When Violet started dating an Italian activist she got pregnant and well, they were forcing her to abort.

She didn't want to.

She just disappeared one day. Solomon was the only one who noticed.

After that, he moved out too silently. A year ago. With the woman in charge of taking care of him.

Our parents agreed because Solomon needed to be alone. He was getting worse and worse each day.

It was one less problem.

Because Solomon well, he's a different world.

Loretta lost her shit and moved out and hired a private investigator to find Solomon.

She almost died when she found out he got married.

Almost died. She's on meds.

So it's only Donovan and me in the Vernon Mansion. 

We all admired Violet for leaving though. None of us had the balls honestly we all want to but well. Escaping Julius and Berretta is not easy.

Poor Margo. I'm sorry, Nicholas knew Solomon was a little different but that's on being a Vernon.  But he doesn't know how different Solomon can be.

I'm honestly surprised they looked so happy at the dinner last time.

He looked happy and normal.

Well yeah. Sometimes, in front of people, he's charming, with great manners, normal. And then well, he's not. Just like Father and mother and me.

But he looked genuinely happy, until crazy Loretta arrived and triggered Solomon, like always.

It had to be done. We had to put a snake around Margo's neck. And she will never have a normal life. Not with him.
I knew that, but it had to be done.

And now. Everything we've sacrificed is...

And I borrowed money from the Mafia.  So yes we are fucked.

But Nicholas will solve this. He always does.

You got this.

This divorce can't ever happen.

_________________

"This divorce can't ever happen.", I said smiling looking at Mr. Foreman.

"There's no way it's happening Mr. Vernon. We have them in the palm of our hands."

"Exactly!", I said standing up. "Hahaha I know!", I said triumphantly. "I'll have Margo right besides me by tomorrow."

And she'll regret it.

I told her, she was mine and mine to have. She CAN'T leave. There's just too many interests in the air.

Is it that hard to understand??

But I hope she can stop trying to escape this time.

Because she will always fail to escape.

Wherever you go, wherever you are.

I'll take you back to me.

_______________

"This divorce can't happen.", I said frantically driving to my parents house.

I have to convince them it's not good. 

A year ago I visited them and convince them about how great this deal was and how convenient Margo's marriage will be. They believed every word I said.
Not because I was right. But because I was the one saying it.

I'm sorry Margo, you can't win against me.

I know. I know. I'm horrible.

I regretted Margo's marriage so much. I couldn't sleep and when she called me... and how sketchy everything was. I couldn't visit her. Solomon literally cut her off with the outer world, with her family that is so important to her.

He does has weird vibes. But he's a Vernon! And he was pretty normal when we meet.
Although Margo looked disturbed.
And what about the mysterious murders...

Is he really normal at all?

Still. I can't worry about Margo. She'll have to wait. I did plan on saving her before. But she said she was fine.

What changed?

I planned on buying their shares in the future so she could get a divorce that wouldn't affect the project. But it's too soon. I thought I had at least 5 years.

And sometimes you say oh I wish I could help but when the opportunity to help shows up... you know you didn't actually mean it.

This is too crazy.

I arrived to the house and saw Margo's car parked outside.

Sigh.

I'm sorry for this, Margo.

But it has to be done.