focus on me

「 introduction 」

introduction

"how long are you going to record him?" the yellow haired boy asked. i continued to pay attention to my crush, soobin. he's the only thing i plan to care about but this boy keeps staring at me.

"can you leave me alone now?" i asked, looking him in the eyes.

"not until you leave him alone." there was a huge awkward moment of silence until i responded.

"why do you fucking care so much? who even are you?" i finally said.

"yeonjun. choi yeonjun. remember that name, idiot." i watched him leave and could tell he was upset.

i don't understand him. he's been watching me for this whole week but just talks to me for a second and then leaves. i prefer it that way anyways. he seems like a jerk and i don't want anything to do with him.

why does he approach me in the first place? there's nothing special about me. nobody ever notices me the way i notice soobin. but he never stops looking at me. it's like he doesn't pay attention to anybody and anything but me.

i guess i can't stop looking at soobin and yeonjun can't stop looking at me.

—

a/n: hi everyone! this is my first ever book on this account and i'm super excited because i have so many ideas! but i'm so sorry if i don't update the book frequently, i'm not the best writer and i usually get lazy very often but i will try my best! anyways, all of the members from txt will be in this book and they will all have their own pov. soobin's pov doesn't come till later in the story. there will be some drama between the members as well. *sips tea* also, i got the idea of this book from the eternally music video, as you can tell from all the pictures haha. thank you so much for reading and i really hope you enjoy!
- ej <3