Hanging with the guys

DEMI'S POV

It's been a couple weeks since my birthday and I've done nothing but be cooped up in this house. It's been absolutely boring being stuck in this house with only Jesse to talk to. I love my brother, don't get me wrong, but he could be so annoying at times. My phone has finally got its service on, so I was able to talk to some of my old friends. We decided that today would be a good day to hang out.

I was dressed in some ripped up black jeans, a black "Everybody Sucks" shirt, leather jacket, and my old black chucks. There was no reason to get all dressed up, it was just the guys. I wasn't paying attention when I opened my door so I ran into someone's hard chest.

"Oh shit-"

"I am so sorry. I should have knocked or something instead of just standing at the door."

"Hey, it's you again." I said shocked. "Didn't think I'd see you again, I thought you and Cara were done or something."

"Oh, uh, no. I've just been really busy with work and stuff."

"Oh, okay. Well, anyways, was there any reason you were just standing in front of the door like a weirdo?" I said jokingly.

"Yeah, of course, I don't just stand in front of doors for no reason. C'mon who eve- You know what nevermind. I actually wanted to see if you wanted to hang out. As friends, of course, since I'm kinda seeing your-"

"You're about to start rambling." I said laughingly. "But I'm kinda gonna go hang out with some of my friends. You can come if you want. They're pretty cool guys."

"Yeah that'd be nice."

"Alright then. Let's go Mr. Styles."

***************************

"I know this isn't the best neighborhood, but the people are really nice, I swear."

He gave me a skeptic look as we drove around my old neighborhood. I don't blame him, seeing how he's got money he's probably never even been on this side of town.

"Turn left here and it's the third house on your right. You can just park in the driveway, if you want."

"Okay."

Harry was about to knock on the door when I grabbed his hand to stop him. He gave me a confused look.

"If you knocked you would have made one of them get their lazy asses up, and then they would bitch all day on how the door was open and how we could've just walked in and yeah. I'd rather skip all that."

As soon as we walked in we heard yelling. We went into the living room to find Michael arguing with Luke. Ashton and Calum were so entertained by them, so none of them were aware of our presence.

SORRY THIS IS WAAYYY OVERDUE, I WASN'T OVER ZAYN LEAVING. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO PLAY A BIG ROLE IN THE STORY & I HAD TO RETHINK EVERYTHING. I'LL UPDATE SOON, PROMISE!!