Hey, dickheads

DEMI'S POV

"Hey, dickheads, I'm here."

"Shut up, Demi. Luke doesn't understand that he can't just bring his- Oh shit, hey! It's been too long." Michael responded. I guess he was caught off guard by my voice.

"Yeah, hey. What are you guys fighting about now?"

"Michael keeps being an ass about me bringing-" Luke was quickly interrupted by Michael.

"No I'm not! I'm just the only one with the balls to tell you how I feel about you bringing a crying-"

"Never mind, forget I asked. Anyways, I brought a uh, friend?" I said looking at Harry. We're friends I guess. "His name's Harry."

"Hey mate, I'm Ashton"

"Luke"

"I'm Calum, and the one with the funky hair is Michael."

"Great now that you guys know each other how about we eat or something, yeah?" I said to them.

"You know me, I'm always up for food. How about I order a pizza, but since you brought a friend Dems, you can pay." Michael responded.

"How the fuck am I supposed to pay? All of you guys have jobs, I don't."

"Wait- you don't perform at that one coffee shop place anymore?" Luke asked, joining the conversation. Shit. I forgot I wasn't supposed to let them know.

"Uh- the thing is- I uh." I couldn't even think of an excuse as all eyes were focused on me. "No, I don't anymore." I said truthfully. My answer was vague, but I didn't want to tell them the truth. How am I supposed to tell the only four guys who actually care about me -besides my brothers- that I got fired because I had no way of getting there, seeing as I had no money to take the bus there.

"How about pizza's on me guys, I am interrupting your guys' little reunion." Harry said, finally speaking up.

"I'm cool with that." Calum said, the rest of them agreeing as well.

****************

The pizza arrived 15 minutes ago and we were now in the middle of a movie. That is, until a sudden cry interrupted it. Me and Harry were the only ones confused by the noise. Luke was the one who got up automatically and ran to one of the rooms. I quickly ran after him. As I went into the room he had entered, I saw him carrying... A baby?

REALLY QUICK, BUT SHORT UPDATE. I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOMETHING. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY ERRORS, I DIDN'T CHECK THIS TIME. I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW!! :)