Unexpected Turn of Events

"Maria, what are you doing here?" I said shocked.

"Es que, I overhear you say is your birthday so I want to make you a cake. What is your flavor favorito?"

"You don't have to. It's fine." I told her honestly. It was rare when I had cake for my birthday. We just couldn't always afford it in the past.

"Nonsense. What you like? Chocolate, vanilla, oh, te puedo a ser un flan tambien!" She said excitedly. //I can make you a flan as well//

"Okay pues, a vanilla cake and flan would be nice, Maria. Gracias." //Okay then.... Thank you.//

"De nada. Feliz Cumpleaños." //No problem, Happy Birthday.//

When she left the room I turned to Jesse and said, "I honestly feel like Maria cares more then our own blood and I am completely okay with that."

He laughed and agreed as well. He then left to use the restroom and there was another knock on the door.

"Come in." I said absentmindedly, thinking it was Jesse. I noticed his phone still on the bed so I jokingly said, "Can't take a dump without your phone or what?"

"It's actually not Jesse." The voice said awkwardly.

I looked up and was surprised. What was Harry doing here? In my room? "Oh, sorry. Did you get lost or something? I know I would this house is fucking huge." I said honestly.

"No, I actually came here on purpose," he then laughed then continued, "I just felt bad since I witnessed everything that happened down there."

"Oh yeah, sorry. I didn't really care who was there I just kinda exploded." That was the honest truth. I couldn't hold in my anger anymore and Jesse didn't care enough to stop me that time anyways.

"No, it's completely fine. From what I heard, you had the right to say all of that. I know we just met, but I'm sorry your birthday turned out so shitty."

"Thanks. So uh, why did you come here again?"

"Oh yeah, and like I said, I know we just met, but no one deserves to have a shitty birthday. So do you want to go do something? The night's still young, we can go catch a film or go bowling or we could-"

"Harry-" I tried to interrupt.

"I meant we as in you, me, and your brother. Not just you and me. Cause that would sort of be a date. Not that I wouldn't mind to go on a date with you cause I would. I mean your beautiful so who wouldn't, but I'm kinda dating Cara and-"

"Harry!" I finally managed to catch his attention. He was rambling and I found it quite adorable. If Jacob could here me now. Calling someone adorable, he would laugh. "I kinda don't want to go out. Maria is making me some cake and stuff. I just thought me, Jess, and the rest of the workers would do something-"

"Oh, right. I get it. I wouldn't want to hang out with some guy I just met either. Sorry for making this weird. It was nice meeting you Demi, really nice. I would love to hear some of your songs sometime. I'll just get going-"

"Stop. Can you let me finish my sentence" I chuckled, "I was about to ask if you wanted to join us. You were nice enough to come check up on me and try to make my day better, so why not? What do you say, huh? Dinner was delicious so Maria must make some mean ass dessert." I said smiling.

"Yeah, sorry for that. But yeah, I would love to." He said smiling back.

"Okay then it's settled. Let's just wait for Jesse to come back then we can head back down to the kitchen." The door then opened and Jesse walked in. "Wow great timing Jess."

"Hey, what's this guy doing in here?" Jesse asked while giving Harry a confused look.

"Oh, he's joining us." I told him smiling.

"Oh. Okay? Let's go then. I've heard so much about Maria's cakes. The gardner said it's the best he ever had."

"Wow can't wait then." Jesse then walked out the door so it was just me and Harry in the room. I looked up at him and he was already looking at me.

"Come on Harry, we don't have all day."

He stared at me, smiling, for a couple seconds longer then said, "You're right. Sorry. Let's go."

"You know, you say sorry way too much."

"So I've been told, sorry-"

"Yeah, yeah. Just stop apologizing."

We both laughed then started walking down the stairs, towards the kitchen.

I ALWAYS SAY THIS BUT SORRY FOR TAKING LONG TO UPDATE AND SORRY FOR THE SHORTER CHAPTER BEING SHORTER THEN NORMAL! I JUST WANTED TO POST FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT SO LONG. I NEED TO MAKE A SCHEDULE AND SEE WHEN I'M GOING TO UPDATE. HAVE A GOOD DAY AND HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER xx