Surprise

Demi's POV

I look up at the sign, still in shock that he actually brought me here. I look over at him and he's watching me with a big smile on his face.

"Harry fucking Styles, I can't believe you brought me to Disneyland."

He smirked and said, "Only fair, since I've been here more times than you and I'm not even american."

It was true though, I have never been to Disneyland before. What a fun experience to go through with someone like Harry. It turned out that Jesse already had plans, so it was just the two of us.

We went in and I could no longer hold in my excitement. Just seeing the garden that said "60th Anniversary" was enough for me. I jumped on him and thanked him over and over again.

We went on several rides, had lots of laughs, he even got confident and held my hand, which I didn't mind. We probably looked just like every other couple here. As we sat down on the sidewalk, waiting for the parade to start, he played with my fingers and brought up the kiss.

"We- umm, kissed last night."

"We did. I enjoyed it."

He nodded his head and looked like he was struggling to come up with the words to say.

"I'd actually like to do it again if you don't mind." I added.

And there we were, kissing in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle. We stayed til closing and saw the fireworks and the water show, it really was amazing. It was 11 when he took me to the studio, I had no idea why. When I asked him, all he said was that it was part 2 of his surprise. He opened a room, sat down on the chair and spun around.

"So what's this surprise that's got you all happy and shit." I said.

"You're not gonna believe it, I barely believe it."

I told him to spit it out and that he did, "Showed me dad a few of the songs we did together, says you're bloody talented."

I looked at him in shock. He showed his dad, the creator of California Records, my music, and he said I was good!

"Wants to offer you a record deal." He threw in nonchalantly.

"Don't fuck with me, Harry. If this is some kind of twisted joke, you're the biggest asshole I've ever met."

"You can ask himself, since you do have a meeting with him tomorrow."

He stood up and I tackled him to the ground. I kissed him all over and he couldn't help but laugh. Never in a million years did I think I would get anywhere with music.

I was still sitting on top of him when he reached out and place my hair behind my ear, "I know you weren't sure what you were gonna do afterwards. You said college was out of the question. My dad was snooping around, heard the one we recorded a while back, 'Skyscraper.' Loved it."

***

I was sat in the waiting room of Harry's father's office with my fingers in my mouth as I nervously chewed my nails. Harry sat to my left and was just scrolling through his phone. A person came out of the office and I immediately recognized him as Jason Derulo. I nudged Harry trying to get his attention but he wouldn't budge.

"Stop, Demi. You made me lose."

"It's-" I tried to tell him, but was cut off.

"Harry, my man! How ya been?" Jason Derulo said as he approached us. Harry didn't seem fazed as he greeted the guy with a hug and a pat on the back. He was on first name basis with Jason Derulo and never thought to mention it??? Wow.

"Yeah, mate. We should definitely meet up at the studio. Oh, this my friend, Demi. She sings too, if all goes well Des might sign her." He said introducing me. The beautiful man himself then shook my hand and said I should join him and Harry in the studio. I was so starstruck I merely nodded my head. When he was gone I was still in shock that I didn't hear the receptionist saying it was time to enter Mr. Styles' office. I walked in slowly, not knowing what to expect. As he introduced himself I took that as the time to look over his features. He and Harry didn't share too many characteristics, he must've looked more like his mother then.

"-my son, Harry, showed me one of the songs the two of you wrote together. I was very impressed. Do you mind if I show you which one?"

I told him it was fine and watched him pull up the video of me singing it before it was recorded in the studio.

When it ended he told me that he could see just how much emotion I put into the song. He said that as much as he wanted to sign me right there and then, he wanted to hear me sing live first.

"If you sing just as good in real life, then you young lady, have yourself a record deal. What do you say we get a band here next week, and have you perform a few songs in front of people who work here in my office."

I nodded my head immediately, "Yeah. That'd be amazing, thank you so much."

He shook my hand and told me he was rooting for me. When I went back out to the waiting area Harry came up asking me what his father said. I told him it was pretty much a done deal since I had no problem singing live. I did feel nervous, I've never performed in front of more than 5 or 6 people, this would be an entire office.

Harry drove me home and we decided to tell the news to Jesse together. He told me he was extremely proud of me and knew that I could do it.

Jesse ended up leaving to go and meet up with our brother, since he was still in town. When it was just Harry and I laying on my bed in my room, I realized just how lucky I was to have him. I turned over and straddled his waist as I leaned down to kiss him. The more heated the kiss got the lower my hands went on his chest.

"Let me thank you." I whispered against his lips as I went to undo his belt. He gently grabbed my hands and shook his head. I told him it was fine and that it wasn't a big deal.

"No, Demi. It is a big deal. I want our first sexual encounter to be romantic: with candles, overpriced champagne, and us, alone." He said softly. I should've felt embarrassed because he just rejected me, but the look in his eye I knew that he didn't want me to feel that way. With a smile on my face I redid his belt and pecked his lips.

"Okay," I said, with the smile still on my face, "Sounds cliché as fuck, but it's romantic, and it'd be lovely with you."

"I'm one of the most romantic people in the world, so be prepared for a lot of cliché shit."

"I wouldn't have you any other way."

What do you think?? It's short, but I'm already writing the next chapter so that'll be up soon. Hope you enjoyed it!! x