Chapter 5

Storm hated this procedure, talking to the family and telling them about their loved one that was now deceased. Baloc was by his side but not all the time, 'oh my god! Oh my god! Who did this to him!? Why him!? Mrs. Holly fell back onto the sofa, her eyes had grown red and her cheeks were stained with tears. Her daughter was trying not to cry, but Storm could see her biting her lip so hard that it began to bleed, 'where was he when you found him?'

'He was found near the new theme park'.

Mrs.Holly held her head in her hands, 'no, this can't be happening!' Her whole body shook and Storm couldn't help but look away, instead, focusing on the pictures that littered the wall, 'Mrs. Holly?' Baloc grabbed her attention, 'do you know if your husband had any enemies?' Her eyes grew wide as if what he was asking was absurd.

'No! He had no enemies, everyone loved him!'

'There was one'.

The daughter spoke up, and her mother threw her a confused look, obviously she had no knowledge of this, 'this guy at work, I think he's the manager, Charleston Graves, he's been giving dad a hard time', at that moment before Baloc could say anything, Mrs. Holly interrupted, 'why didn't you tell me!?'

'Because dad was meant to tell you, he'd rather he tell you than me! I didn't know that he was going to be dead!'

The tears flowed down her cheeks, the guilt she must have felt after realizing she should have said something, but Storm understood, the young girls had no clue that her father was going to be dead in the future.

'Charleston Graves'.

Storm decided to get the young girl alone, it was the best way to hear more. He made sure everything was okay before walking through the house with her, 'I'm sorry about this, Melody right?' She nodded whilst wiping her eyes, 'I don't know what to do', she mumbled as they stopped in front of a big window that overlooked the backyard. The Holly's weren't rich, neither poor.

'Do you know much about the people he worked with?'

'Yeah, both of them, the young guy? He's kind of a creep'.

'I'd say you know his name?'

'Jackson, his name is Jackson'.

She nods and wraps her arms around her body and Storm swore he saw her shiver, 'so, I'm guessing something happened between the two of you?' He didn't like having to push seeing as she seemed quite stressed over that certain topic as it was.

'He would come around every now and then and have full conversations with my dad but...'.

'But he wasn't really there for your dad was he?'

She gulped and shook her head, 'no... He wouldn't stop staring at me when I came over to see dad at his work, it freaked me out'.

'Did he follow you? Contact you in any sort of way?'

'He found my profile on Facebook and he kept on sending friend requests and trying to message me, he's still doing it and I don't know when he'll stop, will you help me?... Please'.

Her voice had grown weak and run down, 'I'll see what I can do, but before I go, is there anything that Mr. Graves have done to make your family uncomfortable?' She shook her head, that's all she knows, but her mother might know more about Charleston Graves.
Storm made his way back to the living room to find Baloc standing and ready to leave, 'thank you for your time and I'm sorry for your loss, if there's anything we can do -'.

Mrs. Holly looked up in anger, 'just catch that sick bastard!'