Chapter 33

Kokoro handed Nami a folded piece of paper with her right hand, her left one was occupied with a bottle of, no doubt, some sort of alcohol.

"Take this." She said, her words slurred but were still understandable, "It's a simple map of the island and a letter of recommendation. Let these guys restore your ship to top shape. Also, water seven is big, so be careful not to get lost." She took a swig from the bottle as Nami took the paper. "We plan on going back to water seven soon. If we meet again, I'll definitely take you to a nice bar for a few drinks."

"Really? I hope we see you again!" Usopp(?) exclaimed as he climbed onto the mainmast of the ship.

"It takes about 1 week for the log to record water seven, so you will have plenty of time to play around." Kokoro continued.

"Let's go! Thanks for the info, Kokoro and Chimnie!" Nami said waving to them. The ship swayed in the water, now undocked.

"Get ready to set sail crew!" Luffy yelled.

"Take care!" Chimnie waved at them from the dock. The cat-rabbit that was beside her made a 'nya' sound which greatly confused Aki.

"Watch out for marines there!" Kokoro advised. With one last great goodbye, the straw hats went on their way to water seven. Since it would take a while, everyone had begun to settle down again. 

Sanji was sitting atop the railing of the second deck, conversing with Luffy and Usopp about who the shipwright would be. Chopper was beside Sanji, watching through the railing beside Aki who had his head resting on his palm.

"Luffy, leave the carpenter search to me. I'll definitely find us the hottest babe around." Sanji suggested.

"Stupid! We need a super big man to be our ship mechanic. He has to be at least 5 meters tall!" Luffy said using his hands to gesture 'big' by holding them out in a half circle.

"That's too much, Luffy. He won't fit into our little ship." Usopp said. Zoro, who was standing beside Luffy, leaning on the mainmast suddenly spoke up.

"None of that matters, as long as he or she is a good carpenter. The main concern should be whether or not anyone will want to join a group of pirates." Aki couldn't help but agree. People being eager to join a group of wanted men and women isn't something that's seen very often.

And even if someone was interested in joining them, who knows how long they'd last with this crew full of man-children, a literal child, a womanizer, a greedy thief, a liar, Zoro, and someone with the darkest humor Aki had ever met.

They were sure to go insane if they couldn't click with at least one person in the crew. But also, Luffy didn't just pick anyone to join his crew. It seemed like he had some sort of trust system, so that narrows it down even more.

"It's so exciting! We're going to meet new friends?!" Chopper asked Aki who smiled down at him.

"Yes, we are. And not just that, luck seems to be on our side since we've been graced with a map to start us off. Kokoro said to go to the marked location to find Iceberg, which is very helpful. Right, Nam... i?" When Aki and Chopper turned to face Nami she was slumped on the floor with the once folded piece of paper in front of her, unfolded and revealing a very poorly drawn "map".

It was the simplest "map" (if you can even call it that) Aki had ever seen. He turned away from Nami covered his mouth with a hand to attempt to stifle the laughter threatening to fall from his mouth. Nami snapped her head in his direction.

"SHUT UP! IT'S COMPLETELY USELESS!" 

Aki's ear folded itself onto his head as he swallowed his laughter and turned back around to face a very angry Nami.