Chapter 2

Hello! Welcome to Chapter 2! Again I do not own One Piece or any of the characters within it, only my OC! eNjOy!

In the morning the crew and Vivi woke up to the smell of pancakes, eggs and sausage. Luffy was the first to get up once he smelled the food, he rushed down the stairs to the shop and sat down and the stool he sat in before holding his fork and knife out chanting 'food'. Akimitsu had his normal smile on his face as he continued to cook the crew food before he opened shop. Eventually the rest of the crew, and Vivi, came down the stairs.

"Can I ask you something?" asked Chopper struggling to get up onto another stool,

"You already did." Said Akimitsu jokingly while helping Chopper up as he came out from the kitchen holding plates of food.

"Heh yeah, but I have a question." Akimitsu nodded as gesture for Chopper to continue

"Well.. why are your eyes always closed?"

"Ah yes. Well I was born this way, it's a 'medical problem' if you will."

"But can you open your eyes?" Asked Luffy while he stuffed his face with food,

"Yes I can but they only open a little bit." Akimitsu proceeded to open his eyes and surprise the crew, when they met the brilliant sea green eyes that hid behind long lashes. He, as quickly as he opened his eyes, closed them. Smiling, he poured himself a cup of tea.

"Excuse me Akimitsu?" began Sanji who, surprisingly, wasn't swooning over the other male,

'He isn't swooning? Wow.' thought the crew.

"Yes Sanji?" but they spoke too soon. The second the cook heard his name leave the lips of Akimitsu he knelt down on one knee with a white rose, that nobody knew where came from, in his hand holding it out for Akimitsu to take, which he did, snipping the stem a bit and putting it in his fluffy looking silver hair.

"Do you mind if I take a peek at your kitchen?" He asked, going back to semi-serious Sanji.

"Of course not" Akimitsu opened his eyes to meet Sanji's grey-blue eye, "as a fellow cook it would be a pleasure of mine to show you around my kitchen." Akimitsu turned around so his back was facing Sanji, he looked at the blonde over his shoulder, eyes still open, and winked. He then proceeded to lift the fabric that draped over the 'door' to the kitchen and walk through. Sanji melted to the floor. He did get back up and follow him to the kitchen eventually.

Zoro had been looking at a katana that was on the wall. On the white sheath there was a sakura petals, while the handle had a design with a dragon on it. He was so tempted to take it off the shelf and unsheathe it but knew that he shouldn't.

"Ah I see you've spotted my Sakura Ryū." came a soft voice. He turned around to see Akimitsu smiling at him.

"So it is yours." He stated,

"Yes." was the reply. Akimitsu walked over to it and picked it up. He placed it on the table Zoro was sitting at, and unsheathed it. The blade was pure black, the complete opposite of the handle and sheath.

"Wow." was all that came out of Zoro's mouth,

"'Wow' indeed. I made her myself."

"You're a swordsmith?" Zoro asked, not taking his eyes off of the katana,

"Among other things, yes." The sudden crack of thunder made Vivi jump. Rain began to pour in big, heavy pellets.

"Ah the storm has begun." Nami said plainly.

"So it has." Agreed Akimitsu walked over to the exit, holding up the fabric, and looking out at the storm. Much to his surprise there was a little girl curled up trying to push herself against a wall to a shop across the street. She was trying to stay dry but to no avail as the storm only picked up. Akimitsu rolled up his sleeves and walked outside, despite the protests of his guests. He walked over to the little girl and put a soft hand on her shaking shoulder. She looked up sharply with tears in her eyes, she met the smiling face of what the little girl thought was an angel. The girl didn't speak, she simply held her arms out pleading to be picked up, and much to the little girl's pleasure, she was picked up by the angel/mystery man. His arms wrapped around the girl as she nuzzled her little face in the crook of Akimitsu's neck. He walked back to his shop and flipped the sign on his wall to 'closed'. He then set the little girl down on a chair,