Chapter 4

Okay so... I... love to write personally I find it very calming and it's fun ya know? and so I'm going to try to write lots for this book, but since I decided to start writing... in the middle of a school week (not a smart choice) It's gonna be really funky. Right now I have 6 pre-written chapters so I'll post all of those, but after those are all up I'm gonna hafta write the other chapters so sorry if you don't get five chapters every day or whatever. It's gonna be more like maybe two a week? Give or take. Anyway, this is a drawing I made like a week ago. 

I don't own anything except the OC. OH also! I suck at writing fight scenes so If there's a time skip in between fight scenes that's why so sorry 'bout that. Also I'm writing most of this out of memory so... it's not the bessssssst¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Good luck!

Back at the ship Akimitsu was getting settled in. He had to sleep with the other boys. Even if Nami was heavily against it, Akimitsu didn't mind much. He was spending the day beside Nami designing clothes on the upper deck beside the orange trees until he heard,

"What is that stuff?" from Usopp and,

"Cotton candy?" from Luffy. Nami saw what they were talking about and simply explained that it was a hotspot and how there was a volcano under the ocean. Akimitsu smiled at her wisdom while Chopper expressed amazement and Sanji gushed about how amazing she was, which Akimitsu agreed with. The ship sailed through it and the strong smell of sulfur filled the air. The crew gagged at the awful smell but shortly after entering the hotspot the ocean breeze washed it away. Barely after leaving the hotspot, Luffy and Usopp pulled Carue up, the princesses duck that they were using as bait since there wasn't any left, and revealed an odd looking man holding onto the duck for dear life.

"This is just getting out of hand! I should really stop jumping on every random duck I see!" He said sarcastically before falling into the sea.

Later...

"I thought I was going to die there for a minute. Heeeyy you saved me, thanks! I never imagined my life would be saved by complete strangers!" He exclaimed, "Thanks again, I'll never forget your kindness. Could I trouble you for a cup of warm soup? Chicken noodle will do!"

"NO WAY!" The crew, minus Akimitsu who just laughed, exclaimed. Most of the crew had gathered in a semicircle in front of the odd man. Akimitsu leaned against the railing in front of Nami's room, watching curiously.

"Oh hey, you're just an absolute cutie aren't you!" he cooed as his eyes landed on Vivi who responded with cringe.

"So you really can't swim?" Luffy asked. The Okama began to explain how he had eaten a devil fruit. Usopp asked him which one. He muttered that he had time before his ship came to pick him up and suddenly he launched forward and smacked his hand onto Luffy's face. Zoro drew two of his swords, getting into position to fight. Akimitsu simply watched silently, pulling out his fan and fanning himself.

"What's this all about?!" Zoro yelled

"Hey hey, this is all just a little fun," the man began. He suddenly changed, his once pale skin now had a gentle tan and his bone structure matched Luffy's exactly. He was an exact copy of Luffy. He explained how his power let him copy faces, going around tapping the crew, minus Akimitsu who hasn't been noticed by him. He then began to switch between the faces before he stopped on Nami and flashed the boys by opening his coat. The real Nami socked him across the head and the ballerina collapsed with a pained groan. He got back up and began to show off his powers to the three idiots, Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper. Akimitsu watched in confusion as question marks danced around his head as he watched the four danced arm in arm doing... the can-can? Suddenly the ballerina launched himself onto the railing, landing beside Nami. His ship, which was a mix of pinks and white and had a swan head on it, was approaching. The three idiots began to cry as they begged him to stay. The ballerina also began to burst into tears as he leaped onto his ship and it sailed. Akimitsu just shook his head in utter confusion.