thirty-one.

unpatch

Liked by yourjhope, jinfinity and 1,340,034 others

unpatch [EXCLUSIVE] Kim Seokjin officially signed at Hope Entertainment. Seokjin contract with Mono Entertainment has expired last week. According to him, he has a chance to renew it but chose not to. He gave his resignation letter a week before his contract end.

"I know you all surprised why I didn't sign to Agust D Entertainment...and I have really one reason for that... let's just say that Hoseok is really a good businessman. He offered a lot of things to me including a singing cooking show—No! No! I didn't say that! But yeah... damn! I already said it. So stay tuned! Your worldwide handsome is coming back!"

He didn't tell the exact date of his comeback but he said that he will start taping next week. #KimSeokjin #HopeEntertainment
View all 984849 comments
yourjhope Welcome!❤🤙
prod_min Whatever
jinifinity ^ don't be so jealous. You have my cousin in your company.
jinforever IT'S SO GOOD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE COMING BACK SINGING!!!!! MISSING YOU ON STAGE JIN 😭❤
jinifinity ^Thank you ❤
xjinever maybe the best day of his life. He's not anymore a manager of that brat.
jinfinity ^remove my beautiful name from your username. You don't deserve it.
jooniejin "he chose not to" im cryingggggggg
chu28hx he probably can't take to work with a cheater
01hazekj he left because namjoon was pregnant someone 😔
l0opesnsh rip namjin stan. You will never be forgotten.
joy2themars did you really leave to Mono 'coz Namjoon pregnant someone? @jinfinity 
jkoelosss ^that's probably the reason why he left there.
jinseven ^stop asking him about Mono, about Namjoon and the prenat for fuck sake!
choijj92 namjoon really had 2 girls and 1 gay in his life damn!!!!! king!
jineternalways We will support you wherever you at! We love you Jin!

-□□□-