fifty-three.

8:30 am

Chim:

We fucked.

We shouldn't but damn it!

Taehyung:

Yoongi? When?

Chim:

Who else?!

Jungkook's party!

That ex-boyfriend of yours set me at the same table with Yoongi while my date is on another table!

HE JUST GAVE ME THE TABLE NAPKIN! HE JUST TOUCHED MY HANDS FOR 2 SECONDS!!!!!!!

I thought I already moved on from him but in just his simple touch! EVERYTHING CHANGED!

I PULLED HIM IN THE BATHROOM AND THAT MF DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO STOP ME! WE FUCKED AT THE BATHROOM THEN TO HIS CAR THEN TO THE ELEVATOR THEN TO HIS APARTMENT.

AND THE WORST PART IS I DIDN'T  REGRET IT AT ALL! I EVEN KISSED HIM BEFORE I LEFT IN HIS APARTMENT!!

SO WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL YEARS THAT I'M AWAY FROM HIM?!?@*@ I THOUGHT ALL I DID IS TO MOVE ON FROM HIM.

AND BTCH DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH AT ME! I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA LET JUNGKOOK FUCK YOU ALSO ONCE YOU SEE HIM AGAIN.

Taehyung:

So messy 😂 Idk even know what to say...

Chim:

You didn't even deny what I said about Jungkook!

Did you two talk already?

Taehyung:

He texted me.

But we didn't talk too much.

He's drunk.

Chim:

Weak! If I were you I ask why he's throwing his career!

Taehyung:

Why? I will ask that?

Chim:

Bitch! Aren't you curious why he wants to end his career!? He might end up jobless!

Taehyung:

Jin hyung said Jungkook planned this already so I don't think he will end up that way.

Chim:

Fine! You aren't curious at all. Anyway, I'm on yoongi's private plane. I'll go shopping there.

Taehyung:

Why in Sydney? Now? There's a fucking mall there!

Chim:

I know but my best friend is not there.

So ready yourself because Yoongi just gave me his black card.

You don't know how I miss this card so much!

×

5:40 pm

Taehyung:

Kenny, I might not finish some paper works today but I promise I will go early to work tomorrow! I just need to accompany my friend.

Kenny:

Sure, Sir! But did you already check the applicant's portfolio that I sent to you?

Mr. Devin already resigned yesterday. We only have 2 photographers working right now.

The new applicant is applying as a photographer that's why I'm asking if you check his profile already.

Taehyung:

Damn, I didn't know that Mr. Devin's last day of work was yesterday. I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to him!

Kenny:

It's okay Sir! He's really in a rush yesterday.

Taehyung:

Oh is that so...

I checked some painters' portfolios earlier but didn't check photographers.

Kenny:

We only have one applicant for photographers.

Taehyung:

What's the applicant's name?

Kenny:

Justin Seagull.

Taehyung:

Okay. Will check it!

-□□□-

STREAM
PERMISSION
TO
DANCE
💜